Leading Pharma Exporter to African Countries from India
Leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer and Exporter to African Countries from India
Being a third-world continent, with a less developed industrial base and a lower Human Development Index (HDI), Africa relies heavily on imported pharmaceutical products to cater to its health care needs. Its capacity for pharmaceutical research and development (R & D) and local drug production is still far away from what is needed.
Certification & Accrediations
We are Certified by the Authorities
Weefsel Pharma is primarily an established ISO, FDCA–INDIA, WHO cGMP, accredited pharmaceutical manufacturing company in India; working on contract based, as well as a third party based manufacturing.
Our manufacturing facilities strictly meet the GMP norms, laid down in the “Revised Schedule M” by the Drug Controller (General) India, Ministry of Health, and Government of India.
25+ Product Types
Compliances, certifications etc
Quality & innovation
1000+ Clients Globally
Why Choose Weefsel as Pharma exporter from India to African Countries
- Delivery to 50+ Countries
- Delivery coupled with Punctuality
- About 5000+ Happy Clients served so far
- Offering most easy-going experience in exports business
- World-class Quality of Products
- Best Measures for Storing and Moving
- Finest Packaging for Zero Damage
Statistical Overview of the Pharmaceutical Sector of African Countries
- As estimated by the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA), Africa imports about 94% of its pharmaceutical and medicinal needs from outside the continent at an annual cost of around US$16 billion.
- Apparently, about 37 out of 54 African states have a bare minimum level of pharmaceutical production.
- About 99% of the vaccine doses available in Africa are imported; while only about 1% i,e 12 million doses, are produced domestically.
- South Africa, somehow manages with some local production of active pharmaceutical ingredients, while most African countries rely on the active ingredients imported from multiple nations.
- As per the United Nations COMTRADE database on international trade for the year 2020, South Africa’s total import of pharmaceutical products was around US$ 2.41 billion.
Most Common Health Problems and Diseases Prevalent in African Countries
- AIDS/ HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
- Avian Influenza
- Crimean-Congo Haemorrhagic Fever
- Ebola Virus
- Heart Diseases
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
- Hepatitis C Virus
- Hepatitis E Virus
- High Blood Pressure
- Lassa Fever
- Marburg Virus Disease (MVD)
- Meningococcal Meningitis
- Middle East Respiratory Syndrome
- Peripheral Artery Disease or PAD
- Poliomyelitis or Polio
- Rift Valley Fever
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Tuberculosis or TB
- Yellow Fever
- Zika Virus
Most Common Medicines Types Exported by Weefsel Pharma to Countries of Africa
- Anti cancer
- Anti-Diabetic Drugs
- Tuberculosis medicines
- Anti Viral
- Hepatitis Care
- Vitamin and Nutrition Supplements
- Antimalarial Drugs
- Cardiovascular Agent Medicines
- Nephrological Drugs
- HIV Care Medicines
- Neuropathic Drugs
- Antipsychotic Drugs
- Analgesics or Pain Killers
- General Products
- NSAID Medicines
- OTC Products
Nature and Dosage Forms of Drugs Exported by Weefsel Pharma to African Countries
Being a highly benevolence driven pharma company, Weefsel Pharma is dealing in both branded as well as generic types of pharmaceutical drugs; while moving towards our absolute goal of creating the best possible healthcare solutions and making the same accessible to mankind at affordable price ranges.
Our world-class infrastructure makes it possible for us to produce the best quality medicines at bulk, and that too at multiple dosage forms as mentioned below:
Nigeria / Kenya / Tanzania / Ghana / Senegal / Egypt / Congo / Ethiopia / Ivory Coast / Cameroon / Mozambique