Leading Pharma Exporter to Bangladesh from India
Leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer and Exporter to Bangladesh from India
We take special pride to have been able to turn Weefsel Pharma, into a one-stop destination when it comes to the finest pharmaceutical manufacturing and exporting companies in India. There is a vast range of core and allied pharmaceutical products that we manufacture and export across more than fifty nations. Among these nations, Bangladesh happens to be a very notable market for our pharma exports.
Although this neighbouring country is into pharma manufacturing, around 80% of API comes from different countries. Approximately 40% of the raw materials come from China and 30% go from India, and the rest is from other countries like Korea and Germany.
Certification & Accrediations
We are Certified by the Authorities
Weefsel Pharma is primarily an established ISO, FDCA–INDIA, WHO cGMP, accredited pharmaceutical manufacturing company in India; working on contract based, as well as a third party based manufacturing.
Our manufacturing facilities strictly meet the GMP norms, laid down in the “Revised Schedule M” by the Drug Controller (General) India, Ministry of Health, and Government of India.
25+ Product Types
Compliances, certifications etc
Quality & innovation
1000+ Clients Globally
Why Choose Weefsel as Pharma exporter from India to Bangladesh
- Delivery to 50+ Countries
- Time-bound Delivery
- About 5000+ Happy Clients served so far
- Offering most outstanding and desirable experience in exports business
- World-class Quality of Products and Services
- Best Measures for Storing and Moving
- Finest Packaging assuring Zero Damage
Statistical Overview of Pharma Imports by Bangladesh
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Product Imports were reported at around US$ 391,424.215 in Dec 2020.
- The above record is a dip from the preceding year which had the figure at around US$ 434,915.475 in Dec 2019.
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Product Average Annual Import was at around US$ 177,819.781 from Dec 1995 to 2020, with 26 observations.
- The data reached an all-time high of US$ 455,348.218 in 2018 and a record low of US$ 53,199.833 in 1998.
- Medicament Imports was reported at around US$ 99,502.239 in Dec 2020.
- Again this record is a dip from the preceding year’s figure of around US$ 107,974.957 in December 2019.
- Medicament Imports data is estimated to be around US$ 59,446.437 (average vale) from December 1995 to 2020.
- The above observation reached an all-time high of US$ 111,761.759 in 2017 and a record low of US$ 31,005.816 in 1996.
The above-mentioned data is recorded under World Trend Plus’s Association: Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Sector – Table RT.UNCTAD.MDV: Medicament: Imports Value by Individual Economies and Territories.
Most Popular Medicines Exported by Weefsel Pharma to Bangladesh
- Gastrointestinal Drugs
- Anti-Diabetic Drugs
- Anti cancer Drugs
- Cardiovascular Agent Medicines
- Hepatitis Care
- Steroids and Hormonal Drugs
- Analgesics or Pain Killers
- General Products
- NSAID Medicines
- OTC Products
- Veterinary Medicines
Top 3 Product Categories of Pharmaceutical Imports in Bangladesh
- HSN Code 84799040
- HSN Code 29420090 : HS : diloxanide furoate, cimetidine, oxyclozanide, famotidine: other
- HSN Code 76071995
Nature and Dosage Forms of Drugs Exported by Weefsel Pharma to Bangladesh
Being a highly responsible pharma company, Weefsel Pharma is dealing in both branded as well as generic types of pharmaceutical drugs; while moving towards our absolute goal of creating the best possible healthcare solutions and making the same accessible to mankind at affordable price ranges.
Our world-class infrastructure makes it possible for us to produce the best quality medicines in bulk, and that too at multiple dosage forms as mentioned below: