Leading Pharma Exporter to Burundi from India
Leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer and Exporter to Burundi from India
Located in the eastern part of the African continent, Burundi shares borders with Tanzania, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, and Rwanda; of which it used to be a part till 1962. Post its separation from Rwanda, this African nation has come a long way facing a lot of hurdles that have kept the country’s economic value at a comparatively lower place being around $2.5 billion; with GDP per capita between $225 and $300.
Weefsel Pharma, being a benevolence driven pharmaceutical manufacturing and exporting firm from India, has successfully built a network with the pharma importers of this African nation, and is currently delivering a wide range of core and allied pharmaceutical items at affordable prices to combat the severe health issues prevailing therein.
Certification & Accrediations
We are Certified by the Authorities
Weefsel Pharma is primarily an established ISO, FDCA–INDIA, WHO cGMP, accredited pharmaceutical manufacturing company in India; working on contract based, as well as a third party based manufacturing.
Our manufacturing facilities strictly meet the GMP norms, laid down in the “Revised Schedule M” by the Drug Controller (General) India, Ministry of Health, and Government of India.
Newly Launched Products
25+ Product Types
Compliances, certifications etc
Quality & innovation
1000+ Clients Globally
Why Choose Weefsel as Pharma Exporter from India to Burundi
- Delivery to 50+ Countries
- Time-bound Delivery
- About 5000+ Happy Clients served so far
- Offering the most easy-going experience in exports business
- World-class Quality of Products
- Best Measures for Storing and Moving
- Finest Packaging assuring Zero Damage
Statistical Overview of Pharma Imports by Burundi
- As per the United Nations COMTRADE database on international trade, Burundi’s Imports of Pharmaceutical products were US$ 64.47 Million in 2020.
- Burundi Imports: Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Product was reported at US$ 26,324.771 in December 2020.
- This records an increase from the previous number of US$ 22,964.227 for December 2019.
- Burundi Imports: Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Product data is updated yearly, averaging US$ 6,907.955 from December 1995 to 2020, with 26 observations.
- The data reached an all-time high of US$ 26,324.771 in 2020 and a record low of US$ 1,153.882 in 1995.
Common Health Problems in Burundi
- Lower respiratory disease
- Tuberculosis or TB
- Neglected Tropical Diseases
- Infection induced diseases
- Nutritional Deficinecies
- Mental disorders
- Digestive diseases
- Diabetes and CKD
- Neurological diseases
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Skin diseases
- Sense organ diseases
Types of Medicines Exported to Burundi by Weefsel Pharma
- Nasal medicines
- Tuberculosis medicines
- CNS Drugs
- General Products
- Neuropathic pain medicines
- Anti-Diabetic Drugs
- Osteoporosis Medicine
- Skin Care
- Cancer Drugs
- Anti-Ulcer Medicines
- Anti-inflammatory medicines
- OTC Products
- Anti Viral
- Antipyretic Drugs
- Anti-Anxiety Medicines
- Antidepressant medicines
- Anti-asthmatic medicines
- Antimalarial medicines
- Antihistamine Drugs
- GIT Agent Drugs
- Vitamins and Nutrition Supplements
- Electrolytes (ORS)
- HIV Care Medicines
- HCG Drugs
- Antidiarrhoeal Medicines
Nature of Medicines Exported to Burundi by Weefsel Pharma
- Low-cost generic drugs
- Branded medicines
- Third-party manufactured medicines
- Contract-manufacturing medicines
- P2P Medicines
Dosage Forms of Drugs or Pharma Products Exported by Weefsel Pharma to Burundi
Our world-class infrastructure makes it possible for us to produce the best quality medicines in bulk, and that too at multiple dosage forms as mentioned below: