Leading Pharma Exporter to Cameroon from India
Leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer and Exporter to Cameroon from India
Like many other African nations, Cameroon too depends highly on the pharmaceutical imports to tackle its health issues. Weefsel Pharma being a highly competent pharma manufacturer and exporter to Cameroon, is responsible for supplying a huge range of core and allied pharmaceutical products, and that too at extremely reasonable rates.
Certification & Accrediations
We are Certified by the Authorities
Weefsel Pharma is primarily an established ISO, FDCA–INDIA, WHO cGMP, accredited pharmaceutical manufacturing company in India; working on contract based, as well as a third party based manufacturing.
Our manufacturing facilities strictly meet the GMP norms, laid down in the “Revised Schedule M” by the Drug Controller (General) India, Ministry of Health, and Government of India.
25+ Product Types
Compliances, certifications etc
Quality & innovation
1000+ Clients Globally
Why Choose Weefsel as Pharma Exporter from India to Cameroon
- Delivery to 50+ Countries
- Time-bound Delivery
- About 5000+ Happy Clients served so far
- Offering the most easy-going experience in exports business
- World-class Quality of Products
- Best Measures for Storing and Moving
- Finest Packaging assuring Zero Damage
Statistical Overview of Pharma Imports by Cameroon
- Cameroon Imports: Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Product was reported at US$ 37,120.498 in December 2020.
- This record is an increase from the previous number; which was around US$ 36,141.157 for December 2019.
- As per the United Nations COMTRADE database on international trade, Cameroon’s total imports of pharmaceutical products was estimated at around US$ 239.45 Million in 2018.
- Cameroon Imports: Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Product data is updated yearly, averaging at around US$ 11,007.847 from Dec 1995 to 2020, with 26 observations.
- The data reached an all-time high of US$ 37,120.498 in 2020 and a record low of US$ 3,073.885 in 1995.
- Cameroon Imports: Medicament was reported at US$ 179,523.518 in December 2020.
- This record is a decrease from the previous number; which was around US$ 189,197.757 for December 2019.
- Cameroon Imports: Medicament data is updated yearly, averaging US$ 148,821.919 from Dec 1995 to 2020, with 26 observations.
- The data reached an all-time high of US$ 210,410.205 in 2011 and a record low of US$ 42,889.328 in 1995.
Major Health Problems Prevalent in Cameroon
- Lower respiratory infections
- Neonatal disorders
- Diarrheal diseases
- Ischemic heart disease
Types of Medicines Exported to Cameroon by Weefsel Pharma
- HIV Care Medicines
- Antimalarial Drugs
- Nasal medicines
- Women’s Health Medicines
- Antidiarrhoeal medicines
- General Products
- OTC Products
- Anti-fungal medicines
- Anti Viral
- Anti-Ulcer Medicines
- Tuberculosis medicines
- Cardiovascular Agent Medicines
- Antiarrhythmic Drugs
- CNS Drugs
- Antiplatelet Drugs
Nature of Medicines Exported to Cameroon
- Low-cost generic drugs
- Branded medicines
- Third-party manufactured medicines
- Contract-manufacturing medicines
- P2P Medicines
Dosage Forms of Drugs or Pharma Products Exported by Weefsel Pharma to Cameroon
Our world-class infrastructure makes it possible for us to produce the best quality medicines in bulk, and that too at multiple dosage forms as mentioned below: