Leading Pharma Exporter to Congo from India
Leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer and Exporter to Congo from India
Having a less developed industrial base and a lower Human Development Index (HDI), Congo is heavily dependent on imported pharmaceutical products to cater to its health care needs. Its capacity for pharmaceutical research and development (R & D) and local drug production is still far away from what is needed.
Weefsel Pharma, being one of the most promising pharmaceutical manufacturing and exporting companies, with a vast catalogue of products, have already established a great market in Congo.
Certification & Accrediations
We are Certified by the Authorities
Weefsel Pharma is primarily an established ISO, FDCA–INDIA, WHO cGMP, accredited pharmaceutical manufacturing company in India; working on contract based, as well as a third party based manufacturing.
Our manufacturing facilities strictly meet the GMP norms, laid down in the “Revised Schedule M” by the Drug Controller (General) India, Ministry of Health, and Government of India.
25+ Product Types
Compliances, certifications etc
Quality & innovation
1000+ Clients Globally
Why Choose Weefsel as Pharma exporter from India to Congo
- Delivery to 50+ Countries
- Time-bound Delivery
- About 5000+ Happy Clients served so far
- Offering the most easy-going experience in exports business
- World-class Quality of Products
- Best Measures for Storing and Moving
- Finest Packaging assuring Zero Damage
Statistical Overview of Pharmaceutical Imports by Congo
- As per the United Nations COMTRADE database on international trade, the Republic of the Congo had total imports of Pharmaceutical products at US$ 69.17 Million in 2020.
- The country’s imports of Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Product was reported at US$ 8,680.298 in December 2020.
- This record is an increase from the previous number which was around US$ 6,927.445 for December 2019.
- Congo, Republic of Imports: Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Product data is updated yearly, averaging 7,892.400 USD th from Dec 1995 to 2020, with 26 observations.
- The data reached an all-time high of US$ 24,872.453 in 2009 and a record low of US$ 739.736 in 1995.
Common Health Problems in Congo
- Respiratory diseases
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Yellow Fever
- Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Lower respiratory infections
- Neonatal disorders
- lschemic heart disease
- Diarrheal diseases
- Congenital defects
Major Types of Medicines Exported by Weefsel Pharma to Congo
- Cardiovascular Agent Medicines
- Tuberculosis medicines
- CNS Drugs
- General Products
- NSAID medicines
- Antiplatelet Drugs
- OTC Products
- Antidiarrheal Medicine
- Hepatitis Medicines
- Antidiabetic medicines
- Anti-inflammatory medicines
- Nephrology Drugs
- Anti Viral
- Anti-ulcer medicines
- Antihistamine Drugs
- GIT Agent Drugs
- Nasal medicines
- Antilipidemic drugs
- Antiarrhythmic Drugs
Nature and Dosage Forms of Drugs Exported by Weefsel Pharma to Congo
At Weefsel Pharma, we are much proud to have been successfully dealing in both branded as well as generic types of pharmaceutical drugs; while moving towards the ultimate goal of providing the best possible healthcare solutions and making the same accessible to mankind from every corner of the world, and that too at reasonable price ranges.
Our world-class infrastructure makes it possible for us to produce the best quality medicines in bulk, and that too at multiple dosage forms as mentioned below: