Leading Pharma Exporter to Djibouti from India
Leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer and Exporter to Djibouti from India
Export-Import relations between India and Djibouti have been existing since the very ancient times when the importers over there used to trade with India in hides and skins for Indian perfumes and spices; via the port of Adulis, and exported gold and ivory. In recent times, the list of items exchanged has obviously undergone some changes as the exports from India now primarily consist of iron and steel products, paper and plastic products, machinery, metals, yarns and fabrics, and food items; apart from drugs and pharmaceuticals, etc.
Weefsel Pharma, as one of the globally leading manufacturers and exporters of a vast catalogue of core and allied pharmaceutical products, has already established its market in this African nation. Importers from there have shown their trust upon us and we on our part, are proudly providing them with some of the finest healthcare solutions at reasonable ranges.
Certification & Accrediations
We are Certified by the Authorities
Weefsel Pharma is primarily an established ISO, FDCA–INDIA, WHO cGMP, accredited pharmaceutical manufacturing company in India; working on contract based, as well as a third party based manufacturing.
Our manufacturing facilities strictly meet the GMP norms, laid down in the “Revised Schedule M” by the Drug Controller (General) India, Ministry of Health, and Government of India.
25+ Product Types
Compliances, certifications etc
Quality & innovation
1000+ Clients Globally
Why Choose Weefsel as Pharma Exporter from India to Djibouti
- Delivery to 50+ Countries
- Time-bound Delivery
- About 5000+ Happy Clients served so far
- Offering the most easy-going experience in exports business
- World-class Quality of Products
- Best Measures for Storing and Moving
- Finest Packaging assuring Zero Damage
Statistical Overview of Pharma Imports by Djibouti
- As per the United Nations COMTRADE database on international trade, Djibouti’s Import of Pharmaceutical products was US$ 9.33 Million in 2009.
- Djibouti’s Total Import of Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Products was reported at US$ 3,784.340 in December 2020.
- This record is a decrease from the previous number which was around US$ 7,043.431 for December 2019.
- Djibouti Imports of Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Product data is updated yearly, averaging at around US$ 697.064 from December 1995 to 2020, with 26 observations.
- The data reached an all-time high of US$ 7,043.431 in 2019 and a record low of US$ 124.416 in 1997.
Major Health Problems Prevalent in Djibouti
- HIV / AIDS
- Tuberculosis or TB
- Heart Diseases
- Lower Respiratory Diseases
Types of Medicines Exported to Djibouti by Weefsel Pharma
- Anti-asthmatic medicines
- Nasal medicines
- Tuberculosis medicines
- General Products
- Cancer Drugs
- Anti-inflammatory medicines
- OTC Products
- Anti Viral
- Antipyretic Drugs
- Vitamins and Nutrition Supplements
- Electrolytes (ORS)
- HIV Care Medicines
- HCG Drugs
- Antihistamine Drugs
- GIT Agent Drugs
- Anti-Ulcer Medicines
- Cardiovascular Agent Medicines
- Antiarrhythmic Drugs
- CNS Drugs
- Antiplatelet Drugs
Nature of Medicines Exported to Djibouti
- Low-cost generic drugs
- Branded medicines
- Third-party manufactured medicines
- Contract-manufacturing medicines
- P2P Medicines
Dosage Forms of Drugs or Pharma Products Exported by Weefsel Pharma to Djibouti
Our world-class infrastructure makes it possible for us to produce the best quality medicines in bulk, and that too at multiple dosage forms as mentioned below: