Leading Pharma Exporter to Egypt from India
Leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer and Exporter to Egypt from India
India and Egypt have been trying to build economic links for the last few years, with a particular focus on the pharmaceutical industry being the bridge to bind the two. The year 2017 embarked on the setting up of the first production facility in Africa, which followed even more steps toward strengthening the export-import relations.
As of 2022, the Head of the Medicines Division at the Chamber of Commerce, Ali Auf, said that the Egyptian state manufactures 92% of its need for medicines, while only 8% is imported from abroad.
Weefsel Pharma has utilized the most of this and already built a great relationship with the Egyptian pharma importers, offering them a wide range of products from our vast catalogue of world-class core and allied pharmaceutical items.
Certification & Accrediations
We are Certified by the Authorities
Weefsel Pharma is primarily an established ISO, FDCA–INDIA, WHO cGMP, accredited pharmaceutical manufacturing company in India; working on contract based, as well as a third party based manufacturing.
Our manufacturing facilities strictly meet the GMP norms, laid down in the “Revised Schedule M” by the Drug Controller (General) India, Ministry of Health, and Government of India.
25+ Product Types
Compliances, certifications etc
Quality & innovation
1000+ Clients Globally
Why Choose Weefsel as Pharma exporter from India to Egypt
- Delivery to 50+ Countries
- Time-bound Delivery
- About 5000+ Happy Clients served so far
- Offering the most easy-going experience in exports business
- World-class Quality of Products
- Best Measures for Storing and Moving
- Finest Packaging assuring Zero Damage
Statistical Overview of Pharmaceutical Imports by Egypt
- As per the United Nations COMTRADE database on international trade, Egypt’s total import of pharmaceutical products was recorded to be around US$2.26 billion in 2020.
- Egypt Imports: Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Product was reported at US$ 678,318.860 in December 2020.
- This record is a dip from the previous number of US$ 723,130.927 for December 2019.
- The country’s average imports of medicinal and pharmaceutical product data, between the period December 1995 to 2020, with 26 observations; is recorded at around US$ 329,172.052.
- The data reached an all-time high of US$ 723,130.927 in 2019 and a record low of US$ 86,180.205 in 1995.
- India’s pharma total export to Egypt in 2017 was estimated to be worth $162 million.
Common Health Problems in Egypt
- Lower respiratory infections
- lschemic heart disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease
Major Types of Medicines Exported to Egypt by Weefsel Pharma
- Cardiovascular Agent Medicines
- Tuberculosis medicines
- CNS Drugs
- General Products
- NSAID medicines
- Antiplatelet Drugs
- OTC Products
- Antidiarrheal Medicine
- Hepatitis Medicines
- Antidiabetic medicines
- Anti-inflammatory medicines
- Nephrology Drugs
- Anti Viral
- Anti-ulcer medicines
- Antihistamine Drugs
- Nasal medicines
- Antilipidemic drugs
Nature and Dosage Forms of Drugs Exported by Weefsel Pharma to Egypt
At Weefsel Pharma, we are much proud to have been successfully dealing in both branded as well as generic types of pharmaceutical drugs; while moving towards the ultimate goal of providing the best possible healthcare solutions and making the same accessible to mankind from every corner of the world, and that too at reasonable price ranges.
Our world-class infrastructure makes it possible for us to produce the best quality medicines in bulk, and that too at multiple dosage forms as mentioned below: