Leading Pharma Exporter to Ethiopia from India
Leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer and Exporter to Ethiopia from India
Ethiopia’s pharmaceutical industry is attractive compared to those of the other African countries owing to the large population size here and a growing middle-class population. There are around two hundred importers in Ethiopia, procuring various pharmaceutical products and medical consumables.
Weefsel Pharma, having a huge array of core and allied pharmaceutical products that it manufactures and exports to more than fifty countries; has already built a great rapport with them by supplying them with affordable world-class quality healthcare solutions.
Certification & Accrediations
We are Certified by the Authorities
Weefsel Pharma is primarily an established ISO, FDCA–INDIA, WHO cGMP, accredited pharmaceutical manufacturing company in India; working on contract based, as well as a third party based manufacturing.
Our manufacturing facilities strictly meet the GMP norms, laid down in the “Revised Schedule M” by the Drug Controller (General) India, Ministry of Health, and Government of India.
25+ Product Types
Compliances, certifications etc
Quality & innovation
1000+ Clients Globally
Why Choose Weefsel as Pharma exporter from India to Ethiopia
- Delivery to 50+ Countries
- Time-bound Delivery
- About 5000+ Happy Clients served so far
- Offering the most easy-going experience in exports business
- World-class Quality of Products
- Best Measures for Storing and Moving
- Finest Packaging assuring Zero Damage
Statistical Overview of Pharmaceutical Imports by Ethiopia
- As per the United Nations COMTRADE database on international trade, Ethiopia’s total import of pharmaceutical products in 2020 was estimated at around US$ 578.78 Million.
- The country’s imports of Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Product was reported at US$ 89,679.821 in December 2020.
- This record is a dip from the previous record which was estimated at around US$ 103,449.096 for December 2019.
- Ethiopia’s Average Import of Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Products data, between December 1995 to 2020, with 26 observations, was estimated at around US$ 63,647.056.
- The data reached an all-time high of US$ 172,353.998 in 2012 and a record low of US$ 1,667.536 in 1997.
Common Health Problems Prevailing in Ethiopia
- Acute Respiratory Infection (ARI) (18%)
- Diarrhea (13%)
- Prematurity (12%)
- Newborn infection (10%)
- Asphyxia (9%)
- Meningitis (6%)
- Injury (6%)
- Measles (4%)
- Malaria (2%)
- Tuberculosis or TB (3%)
- Congenital anomalies (2%)
- HIV / AIDS (2%)
- Pertussis (1%)
- Others (17%)
Types of Medicines Exported by Weefsel Pharma to Ethiopia
- CNS Drugs
- General Products
- OTC Products
- Nasal medicines
- Antidiarrheal Medicine
- Anti Viral
- Tuberculosis medicines
- Women’s health medicines
- Muscle relaxant
- Antiepileptic drugs
- Electrolytes (ORS)
Nature and Dosage Forms of Drugs Exported by Weefsel Pharma to Ethiopia
At Weefsel Pharma, with utmost precision and due diligence, we are successfully dealing in both branded as well as generic types of pharmaceutical drugs; while moving towards our ultimate goal of creating the best possible healthcare solutions; at reasonable price ranges, and delivering the same to every corner of the world.
Our world-class infrastructure makes it possible for us to produce the best quality medicines in bulk, and that too at multiple dosage forms as mentioned below: