Leading Pharma Exporter to Ghana from India
Leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer and Exporter to Ghana from India
Pharma importers in Ghana have entrusted us with the responsibility of meeting the healthcare needs of the country, considering the quality of the vast range of healthcare solutions we offer. Weefsel Pharma has been one of their top choices whenever it comes to picking from the best of pharmaceutical manufacturing and exporting companies in India, and hence the long list of clients that we have from this African country.
Certification & Accrediations
We are Certified by the Authorities
Weefsel Pharma is primarily an established ISO, FDCA–INDIA, WHO cGMP, accredited pharmaceutical manufacturing company in India; working on contract based, as well as a third party based manufacturing.
Our manufacturing facilities strictly meet the GMP norms, laid down in the “Revised Schedule M” by the Drug Controller (General) India, Ministry of Health, and Government of India.
Newly Launched Products
25+ Product Types
Compliances, certifications etc
Quality & innovation
1000+ Clients Globally
Why Choose Weefsel as Pharma exporter from India to Ghana
- Delivery to 50+ Countries
- Time-bound Delivery
- About 5000+ Happy Clients served so far
- Offering the most easy-going experience in exports business
- World-class Quality of Products
- Best Measures for Storing and Moving
- Finest Packaging assuring Zero Damage
Statistical Overview of Imports by Ghana
- Ghana Imports: Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Product was reported at US$ 63,163.099 in December 2020.
- This records an increase from the previous number of US$ 60,506.953 for December 2019.
- Ghana Imports of Pharmaceutical products was US$ 226.57 Million during 2019, according to the United Nations COMTRADE database on international trade.
- Ghana Imports of Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Product data is updated yearly, averaging US$ 33,338.804 from December 1995 to 2020, with 26 observations.
- The data reached an all-time high of US$ 101,561.969 in 2012 and a record low of US$ 4,727.000 in 1995.
Common Health Problems Prevalent in Ghana
- Chronic respiratory diseases
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Diarrheal diseases
- Womens health problems
- Yellow Fever
- Hepatitis A and B
Major Types of Medicines Exported by Weefsel Pharma to Ghana
- HIV Care Medicines
- Women’s Health Medicines
- Cardiovascular Agent Medicines
- Anti cancer
- Tuberculosis medicines
- Anti Viral
- Antimalarial Drugs
- General Products
- NSAID Medicines
- OTC Products
- Antidiarrheal Medicine
- Hepatitis Medicines
- Antihypertensive Drugs
Nature and Dosage Forms of Drugs Exported by Weefsel Pharma to Ghana
With absolute pride, Weefsel Pharma is dealing in both branded as well as generic types of pharmaceutical drugs; while moving towards the ultimate goal of providing with the best possible healthcare solutions and making the same accessible to mankind from every corner of the world, and that too at reasonable price ranges.
Our world-class infrastructure makes it possible for us to produce the best quality medicines in bulk, and that too at multiple dosage forms as mentioned below: