Leading Pharma Exporter to Ivory Coast from India
Leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer and Exporter to Ivory Coast from India
As far as the right to health amongst the adult population is concerned, the country achieves only 62.1% of what is expected based on the nation’s level of income. Like many other African nations, even Ivory Coast is heavily dependent on pharmaceutical imports, in order to battle out its medical problems. Weefsel Pharma as one of the leading pharmaceutical manufacturers and exporters to Ivory Coast, from India; offers a wide range of items at affordable rates which are of world-class quality, to say the least.
Certification & Accrediations
We are Certified by the Authorities
Weefsel Pharma is primarily an established ISO, FDCA–INDIA, WHO cGMP, accredited pharmaceutical manufacturing company in India; working on contract based, as well as a third party based manufacturing.
Our manufacturing facilities strictly meet the GMP norms, laid down in the “Revised Schedule M” by the Drug Controller (General) India, Ministry of Health, and Government of India.
25+ Product Types
Compliances, certifications etc
Quality & innovation
1000+ Clients Globally
Why Choose Weefsel as Pharma exporter from India to Ivory Coast
- Delivery to 50+ Countries
- Time-bound Delivery
- About 5000+ Happy Clients served so far
- Offering the most easy-going experience in exports business
- World-class Quality of Products
- Best Measures for Storing and Moving
- Finest Packaging assuring Zero Damage
Statistical Overview of Pharmaceutical Imports by Ivory Coast
- As per the United Nations COMTRADE database on international trade, the total import of pharmaceutical products by the African country of Ivory Coast, was around US$ 370.37 Million in 2019.
- Ivory Coast Total Import of Medicinal and pharmaceutical products was estimated at US$ 44,049.507 in December 2020.
- This record is an increase from that of the previous number which was around US$ 23,924.173 for December 2019.
- The average of Ivory Coast’s yearly imports of medicinal and pharmaceutical products, for the period between December 1995 to 2020, was estimated to be around US$ 16,889.287, with 26 observations.
- The data reached an all-time high of US$ 56,435.286 in 2018 and a record low of US$ 5,543.219 in 2000.
Common Health Problems in Ivory Coast
- Neonatal disorders
- Lower respiratory infections
- Ischemic heart disease
- Diarrheal diseases
- Tuberculosis or TB
- Congenital birth defects
- Cirrhosis and other chronic liver diseases
Major Types of Medicines Exported by Weefsel Pharma to Ivory Coast
- Cardiovascular Agent Medicines
- Nasal medicines
- Antiarrhythmic Drugs
- Tuberculosis medicines
- CNS Drugs
- General Products
- Anti-Anemia Drugs
- Antiplatelet Drugs
- OTC Products
- Anti Viral
- Anti-asthmatic medicines
- Antimalarial medicines
- Antihistamine Drugs
- GIT Agent Drugs
- Vitamins and Nutrition Supplements
- Electrolytes (ORS)
- HIV Care Medicines
Nature of Medicines Exported to Ivory Coast by Weefsel Pharma
- Low-cost generic drugs
- Branded medicines
- Third-party manufactured medicines
- Contract-manufacturing medicines
- P2P Medicines
Dosage Forms of Drugs Exported by Weefsel Pharma to Ivory Coast
Our world-class infrastructure makes it possible for us to produce the best quality medicines in bulk, and that too at multiple dosage forms as mentioned below: