Leading Pharma Exporter to Kenya from India
Leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer and Exporter to Kenya from India
A vast catalogue of core and allied pharmaceutical products, coupled with world-class quality makes Weefsel Pharma a highly competitive pharma house from India, that is successfully working with more than fifty countries for multiple products’ perennial demand.
With a low developed industrial base and an even lower Human Development Index (HDI), this African nation relies heavily on imported pharmaceutical products to take care of its health care requirements. Weefsel Pharma, a prominent pharmaceutical manufacturer and exporter from India, happens to be one of the key medical items’ suppliers and exporters to Kenya.
Certification & Accrediations
We are Certified by the Authorities
Weefsel Pharma is primarily an established ISO, FDCA–INDIA, WHO cGMP, accredited pharmaceutical manufacturing company in India; working on contract based, as well as a third party based manufacturing.
Our manufacturing facilities strictly meet the GMP norms, laid down in the “Revised Schedule M” by the Drug Controller (General) India, Ministry of Health, and Government of India.
Newly Launched Products
25+ Product Types
Compliances, certifications etc
Quality & innovation
1000+ Clients Globally
Why Choose Weefsel as Pharma exporter from India to Kenya
- Delivery to 50+ Countries
- Time-bound Delivery
- About 5000+ Happy Clients served so far
- Offering the most easy-going experience in exports business
- World-class Quality of Products
- Best Measures for Storing and Moving
- Finest Packaging assuring Zero Damage
Statistical Overview of Pharma Imports by Kenya
- Kenya’s total import of pharmaceutical products was projected at US$ 776.76 Million in 2021, according to the United Nations COMTRADE database on international trade.
- The country’s total imports of medicinal and pharmaceutical products was reported at US$ 127,044.927 in December 2020.
- This record is an increase from the previous record of US$ 104,183.036 in December 2019.
- Kenya’s Average Imports of Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Product data is recorded at US$ 8,852.868 from December 1995 to 2020, with 26 observations.
- The data reached an all-time high of US$ 127,044.927 in 2020 and a record low of US$ 11,781.537 in 2004.
Common Health Problems Prevalent in Kenya
- HIV/ AIDS
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Respiratory Diseases
- Infectious Diseases
- Tuberculosis or TB
- Enteric Interactions
- Maternal and Neonatal Disorders
- Digestive Problems
- Kidney Diseases
- Tropical Diseases
- Skin and subcutaneous diseases
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Major Types of Pharmaceutical Products Exported to Kenya by Weefsel Pharma
- Anti cancer
- Anti-Diabetic Drugs
- Tuberculosis medicines
- Anti Viral
- Vitamin and Nutrition Supplements
- Antimalarial Drugs
- Cardiovascular Agent Medicines
- Nephrological Drugs
- HIV Care Medicines
- Neuropathic Drugs
- General Products
- NSAID Medicines
- OTC Products
- Skin care
Nature and Dosage Forms of Drugs Exported by Weefsel Pharma to Kenya
With absolute pride, Weefsel Pharma is dealing in both branded as well as generic types of pharmaceutical drugs; while moving towards the ultimate goal of providing with the best possible healthcare solutions and making the same accessible to mankind from every corner of the world, and that too at reasonable price ranges.
Our world-class infrastructure makes it possible for us to produce the best quality medicines in bulk, and that too at multiple dosage forms as mentioned below: