Leading Pharma Exporter to Madagascar from India
Leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer and Exporter to Madagascar from India
Medicines sold in the African continent are among the most expensive in the world due to logistic costs and other intermediate factors. Weefsel Pharma being one of the most promising pharmaceutical manufacturing and exporting companies in India, has made the optimum exploration of the conditions of Madagascar’s pharmaceutical industry, and won the trust of the importers for supplying a great bulk of medical consumables.
Certification & Accrediations
We are Certified by the Authorities
Weefsel Pharma is primarily an established ISO, FDCA–INDIA, WHO cGMP, accredited pharmaceutical manufacturing company in India; working on contract based, as well as a third party based manufacturing.
Our manufacturing facilities strictly meet the GMP norms, laid down in the “Revised Schedule M” by the Drug Controller (General) India, Ministry of Health, and Government of India.
25+ Product Types
Compliances, certifications etc
Quality & innovation
1000+ Clients Globally
Why Choose Weefsel as Pharma exporter from India to Madagascar
- Delivery to 50+ Countries
- Time-bound Delivery
- About 5000+ Happy Clients served so far
- Offering the most easy-going experience in exports business
- World-class Quality of Products
- Best Measures for Storing and Moving
- Finest Packaging assuring Zero Damage
Statistical Overview of Pharmaceutical Imports by Madagascar
- Madagascar’s Total Import of Pharmaceutical products was US$ 140.89 Million in 2020, according to the United Nations COMTRADE database on international trade.
- Madagascar Imports: Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Product was reported at US$ 16,465.121 in December 2020.
- This record is a dip from the previous number of US$ 20,322.764 for December 2019.
- Madagascar Imports: Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Product data is updated yearly, averaging US$ 10,416.386 from December 1995 to 2020, with 26 observations.
- The data reached an all-time high of US$ 29,098.795 in 2016 and a record low of US$ 2,325.776 in 1996.
Common Health Problems in Madagascar
- Diarrheal diseases
- Lower respiratory infections
- Neonatal disorders
- Protein-energy malnutrition
- lschemic heart disease
- Congenital defects
Major Types of Medicines Exported by Weefsel Pharma to Madagascar
- Cardiovascular Agent Medicines
- Nasal medicines
- Antilipidemic drugs
- Antiarrhythmic Drugs
- Antidiabetic medicines
- Tuberculosis medicines
- CNS Drugs
- General Products
- Antiplatelet Drugs
- OTC Products
- Antihistamine Drugs
- Anti Viral
- Anti-asthmatic medicines
- Antimalarial medicines
- Antihistamine Drugs
- GIT Agent Drugs
- Vitamins and Nutrition Supplements
- Electrolytes (ORS)
Nature and Dosage Forms of Drugs Exported by Weefsel Pharma to Madagascar
At Weefsel Pharma, with utmost precision and due diligence, we are proudly dealing in both branded as well as the low-cost generic pharmaceutical drugs; while moving towards our ultimate goal of creating the best possible healthcare solutions; at reasonable price ranges, and delivering the same to every corner of the world.
Our world-class infrastructure makes it possible for us to produce the best quality medicines in bulk, and that too at multiple dosage forms as mentioned below: