Leading Pharma Exporter to Malawi from India
Leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer and Exporter to Malawi from India
According to a report back in 2016, non-communicable diseases or NCDs were estimated to be accountable for about 31.7% of the total number of deaths in Malawi, and the record kept on increasing for different countries in the next few years; all throughout the sub-Saharan region of the African continent.
Weefsel Pharma, as a globally appreciated pharmaceutical manufacturer and exporter of a vast catalogue of core and allied pharma products, operating in more than fifty nations, has already gained the trust of the importers from this African country.
Certification & Accrediations
We are Certified by the Authorities
Weefsel Pharma is primarily an established ISO, FDCA–INDIA, WHO cGMP, accredited pharmaceutical manufacturing company in India; working on contract based, as well as a third party based manufacturing.
Our manufacturing facilities strictly meet the GMP norms, laid down in the “Revised Schedule M” by the Drug Controller (General) India, Ministry of Health, and Government of India.
25+ Product Types
Compliances, certifications etc
Quality & innovation
1000+ Clients Globally
Why Choose Weefsel as Pharma exporter from India to Malawi
- Delivery to 50+ Countries
- Time-bound Delivery
- About 5000+ Happy Clients served so far
- Offering the most easy-going experience in exports business
- World-class Quality of Products
- Best Measures for Storing and Moving
- Finest Packaging assuring Zero Damage
Statistical Overview of Pharmaceutical Imports by Malawi
- As per the United Nations COMTRADE database on international trade, Malawi’s imports of pharmaceutical products in 2020, were US$ 163.14 Million.
- Malawi Imports: Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Product was reported at US$ 47,355.116 in December 2020.
- This record is an increase from the preceding year’s record which was around US$ 39,168.282 for December 2019.
- Malawi’s import data against medicinal and pharmaceutical products, from December 1995 to 2020, comes to an average of US$ 20,992.880, with 26 observations.
- The data reached an all-time high of US$ 60,395.241 in 2017 and a record low of US$ 2,823.908 in 1998.
Common Health Problems in Malawi
- Respiratory infections
- Tuberculosis or TB
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Maternity health issues
- Neonatal disorders
- Enteric infections
- Neglected tropical diseases
- Digestive disorders and illnesses
- Other infectious diseases
- Nutritional Deficiencies
- Other non-communicable diseases
Major Types of Medicines Exported by Weefsel Pharma to Malawi
- Cardiovascular Agent Medicines
- Nasal medicines
- Antiarrhythmic Drugs
- Tuberculosis medicines
- CNS Drugs
- General Products
- Antiplatelet Drugs
- OTC Products
- Anti Viral
- Anti-asthmatic medicines
- Antimalarial medicines
- Antihistamine Drugs
- GIT Agent Drugs
- Vitamins and Nutrition Supplements
- Electrolytes (ORS)
- HIV Care Medicines
- Women’s Health Medicines
- HCG Drugs
Nature of Medicines Exported to Malawi by Weefsel Pharma
- Low-cost generic drugs
- Branded medicines
- Third-party manufactured medicines
- Contract-manufacturing medicines
- P2P Medicines
Dosage Forms of Drugs Exported by Weefsel Pharma to Malawi
Our world-class infrastructure makes it possible for us to produce the best quality medicines in bulk, and that too at multiple dosage forms as mentioned below: