Leading Pharma Exporter to Mauritius from India
Leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer and Exporter to Mauritius from India
Maintaining a worldwide reputation as a promising pharmaceutical manufacturer and exporter, we at Weefsel Pharma, are proudly dealing in a vast catalogue of core and allied pharmaceutical products. Pharmaceutical importers from more than fifty nations have shown their trust upon us for delivering some of the finest medical items to them while fighting severe health problems in their respective countries.
Mauritius is an important island country, situated to the east of Africa, that has evolved as a great market for India’s pharma exports. Amidst the pandemic of Covid19, special provisions were made by the Government of India, in order to help this island nation of the African continent, in the Indian Ocean.
Certification & Accrediations
We are Certified by the Authorities
Weefsel Pharma is primarily an established ISO, FDCA–INDIA, WHO cGMP, accredited pharmaceutical manufacturing company in India; working on contract based, as well as a third party based manufacturing.
Our manufacturing facilities strictly meet the GMP norms, laid down in the “Revised Schedule M” by the Drug Controller (General) India, Ministry of Health, and Government of India.
Newly Launched Products
25+ Product Types
Compliances, certifications etc
Quality & innovation
1000+ Clients Globally
Why Choose Weefsel as Pharma exporter from India to Mauritius
- Delivery to 50+ Countries
- Time bound Delivery
- About 5000+ Happy Clients served so far
- Offering most easy going experience in exports business
- World class Quality of Products
- Best Measures for Storing and Moving
- Finest Packaging assuring Zero Damage
Statistical Overview of Pharmaceutical Imports by Mauritius
- Mauritius’s total import of medicinal and pharmaceutical products was reported at US$ 6,987.304 in December 2020.
- The above record is a dip from the previous number which was around US$ 11,138.733 in December 2019.
- Mauritius Imports: Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Product data is updated yearly, averaging US$ 6,449.453 from December 1995 to 2020, with 26 observations.
- The data reached an all-time high of US$ 11,609.580 in 2016 and a record low of US$ 2,713.737 in 1997.
- Mauritius Imports from India of Pharmaceutical products were US$ 135.43 Million in 2021, according to the United Nations COMTRADE database on international trade.
Common Health Problems in Mauritius
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Respiratory diseases
- Urogenital problems
- Blood diseases
- Endocrine issues
- Ischemic heart disease or coronary artery disease
- Cerebrovascular disease
Common Types of Medicines Exported by Weefsel Pharma to Mauritius
- Cardiovascular Agent
- CNS Drugs
- Hormones and steroids
- Antiplatelet Drugs
- Analgesics or Pain Killers
- Nephrological Drugs
- Vitamin and Nutrition Supplements
- General Products
- Anti Viral
- Anti Cancer Drugs
- Blood Disorder Medicines
- Neuropathic Drugs
- Antilipidemic drugs
Nature and Dosage Forms of Drugs Exported by Weefsel Pharma to Mauritius
Being a highly benevolence-driven pharma company, we are dealing in both branded as well as generic types of pharmaceutical drugs; while moving towards our absolute goal of creating the best possible healthcare solutions and making the same accessible to mankind at affordable price ranges.
Our world-class infrastructure makes it possible for us to produce the best quality medicines in bulk, and that too at multiple dosage forms as mentioned below: