Leading Pharma Exporter to Middle East Region from India
Leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer and Exporter to Middle East Region from India
The middle eastern countries form a huge market for our core and allied pharmaceutical products. Pharma importers from across all the corners of the middle east have trusted us for ages, considering the quality of healthcare solutions and services we offer. Weefsel Pharma has been one of their top choices whenever it comes to picking from the best pharmaceutical manufacturing and exporting companies in India.
Certification & Accrediations
We are Certified by the Authorities
Weefsel Pharma is primarily an established ISO, FDCA–INDIA, WHO cGMP, accredited pharmaceutical manufacturing company in India; working on contract based, as well as a third party based manufacturing.
Our manufacturing facilities strictly meet the GMP norms, laid down in the “Revised Schedule M” by the Drug Controller (General) India, Ministry of Health, and Government of India.
25+ Product Types
Compliances, certifications etc
Quality & innovation
1000+ Clients Globally
Why Choose Weefsel as Pharma exporter from India to the Middle East Region
- Delivery to 50+ Countries
- Time-bound Delivery
- About 5000+ Happy Clients served so far
- Offering most easy-going experience in exports business
- World-class Quality of Products
- Best Measures for Storing and Moving
- Finest Packaging assuring Zero Damage
Most Common Health Problems and Diseases Prevalent in the Middle Eastern Countries
- Lower respiratory infections: This is mostly referred to as pneumonia but may also include other types of infection including lung abscess and acute bronchitis. Symptoms of lower respiratory infections include shortness of breath, weakness, fever, coughing, and fatigue.
- Malaria: The number of people from different middle east countries, affected by malaria has been quite significant over years.
- Diabetes: Although the overall percentage of people affected by diabetes has seen a considerable dip, it is still considered to be one of the most critical medical concerns in the middle east.
- Preterm birth complications: These include acute respiratory, gastrointestinal, immunologic, central nervous system, hearing, vision problems, and a few more complications; that are seen as common problems among a significant number of cases.
- Autism: With a steep rise in the number of people getting diagnosed with Autism, several Autism centers had to be set up in several parts of the middle east.
- Musculoskeletal Disorders: Work-related musculoskeletal disorders (WMSDs) are a group of painful disorders of muscles, tendons, nerves, joints, cartilage, and spinal discs; like Carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, thoracic outlet syndrome, and tension neck syndrome, which are quite prevalent in the middle eastern nations.
- Anaemia: A considerable amount of people from the middle east suffer from being anaemic for which the country has started procuring anti-anemic drugs in bulk.
- Cancer: Considering the medical history of the middle eastern nations, the top five cancers prevalent in males are Leukemia, Colorectal, Prostate, Non-Hodgkins and Brain cancer; whereas those in females, are Breast Cancer, Leukemia, Colorectal, Thyroid and Uterus.
- Cardiovascular Diseases: A large chunk of deaths in the middle eastern countries are caused by cardiovascular diseases, like ischemic heart disease, heart attack, etc.
- Stroke: Stroke-induced deaths have been quite common in the middle east.
- Depression and Anxiety: Like many parts of the world even the middle east is highly affected by mental illnesses, of which depression and anxiety are quite common.
- Maternal Disorders: Maternal disorders like High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Infections, Preeclampsia; Preterm Labour, Depression and Anxiety, Pregnancy Loss or Miscarriage, Stillbirth, etc are commonly seen in the countries of the Middle East.
- Nutritional Deficiency Disorders: Disorders emerging from nutrition deficiencies like Protein Energy Malnutrition, Scurvy, Rickets, Beriberi, Hypocalcemia, Osteomalacia, Vitamin K Deficiency, Pellagra, Xerophthalmia, and Iron Deficiency, have been a quite big concern for the middle east nations.
Most Common Medicines Types Exported by Weefsel Pharma to Countries of the Middle East
- Anti Cancer
- NSAID Medicines
- Anti-Anxiety Drugs
- Cardiovascular Agent
- Pain Killers or Analgesics
- Skin care
- General Products
- Vitamin and Nutrition Supplements
Nature and Dosage Forms of Drugs Exported by Weefsel Pharma to the Middle East Region
Being a highly benevolence-driven pharma company, Weefsel Pharma gives equal importance to both branded as well as generic types of pharmaceutical drugs; while moving towards our absolute goal of providing the best possible healthcare solutions at affordable price ranges.
Our world-class infrastructure makes it possible for us to produce the best quality medicines in bulk, and that too at multiple dosage forms as mentioned below: