Leading Pharma Exporter to Mozambique from India
Leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer and Exporter to Mozambique from India
Mozambique’s pharmaceutical sector is still now struggling a lot, due to the factors like limited and unskilled human resources, poor access to health services, and poor infrastructure development. Along with this, the rapidly growing population and high disease burden are creating a growing demand for low-value generic medicines.
With great pride, we can say that Weefsel Pharma, has evolved as one of the most prominent pharmaceutical manufacturers and exporters to Mozambique along with many other African nations.
Certification & Accrediations
We are Certified by the Authorities
Weefsel Pharma is primarily an established ISO, FDCA–INDIA, WHO cGMP, accredited pharmaceutical manufacturing company in India; working on contract based, as well as a third party based manufacturing.
Our manufacturing facilities strictly meet the GMP norms, laid down in the “Revised Schedule M” by the Drug Controller (General) India, Ministry of Health, and Government of India.
25+ Product Types
Compliances, certifications etc
Quality & innovation
1000+ Clients Globally
Why Choose Weefsel as Pharma exporter from India to Mozambique
- Delivery to 50+ Countries
- Time-bound Delivery
- About 5000+ Happy Clients served so far
- Offering the most easy-going experience in exports business
- World-class Quality of Products
- Best Measures for Storing and Moving
- Finest Packaging assuring Zero Damage
Statistical Overview of Pharmaceutical Imports by Mozambique
- As per the United Nations COMTRADE database on international trade, Mozambique’s imports of pharmaceutical products were estimated at US$ 286.4 Million in 2020.
- Mozambique Imports: Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Product was reported at US$ 39,680.983 in December 2020.
- This record is an increase from the previous year’s record which was around US$ 36,951.030 for December 2019.
- Mozambique Imports: Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Product data is updated yearly, averaging around US$ 10,812.229; between the period December 1995 to 2020, with 26 observations.
- The data reached an all-time high of about US$ 39,680.983 in 2020 and a record low of around US$ 2,614.927 in 2000.
Common Health Problems Prevalent in Mozambique
- Neonatal disorders
- Tuberculosis or TB
- Lower respiratory infections
- Diarrheal diseases
- lschemic heart disease
- Congenital defects
- Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B
- Yellow Fever
Types of Medicines Exported to Mozambique by Weefsel Pharma
- Cardiovascular Agent Medicines
- Nasal medicines
- Antiarrhythmic Drugs
- Tuberculosis medicines
- CNS Drugs
- General Products
- Antiplatelet Drugs
- OTC Products
- Anti Viral
- Anti-asthmatic medicines
- Antimalarial medicines
- Antihistamine Drugs
- GIT Agent Drugs
- Vitamins and Nutrition Supplements
- Electrolytes (ORS)
- HIV Care Medicines
- HCG Drugs
- Hepatitis Care Medicines
- Antidiarrhoeal Medicines
Nature of Medicines Exported to Mozambique by Weefsel Pharma
- Low-cost generic drugs
- Branded medicines
- Third-party manufactured medicines
- Contract-manufacturing medicines
- P2P Medicines
Dosage Forms of Drugs Exported by Weefsel Pharma to Mozambique
Our world-class infrastructure makes it possible for us to produce the best quality medicines in bulk, and that too at multiple dosage forms as mentioned below: