Leading Pharma Exporter to Nigeria from India
Leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer and Exporter to Nigeria from India
Nigeria has a very high dependency on imported drugs. About 70% are brought in from abroad, primarily from China and India. The country even relies on imported active pharmaceutical ingredients as well as equipment used in drug manufacturing.
Weefsel Pharma being one of the most promising pharmaceutical manufacturers and exporters, working in over fifty countries, with a vast catalogue of core and allied pharmaceutical products, happens to be one of the key pharma exporters from India, to this African nation.
Certification & Accrediations
We are Certified by the Authorities
Weefsel Pharma is primarily an established ISO, FDCA–INDIA, WHO cGMP, accredited pharmaceutical manufacturing company in India; working on contract based, as well as a third party based manufacturing.
Our manufacturing facilities strictly meet the GMP norms, laid down in the “Revised Schedule M” by the Drug Controller (General) India, Ministry of Health, and Government of India.
Newly Launched Products
25+ Product Types
Compliances, certifications etc
Quality & innovation
1000+ Clients Globally
Why Choose Weefsel as Pharma exporter from India to Nigeria
- Delivery to 50+ Countries
- Time-bound Delivery
- About 5000+ Happy Clients served so far
- Offering the most easy-going experience in exports business
- World-class Quality of Products
- Best Measures for Storing and Moving
- Finest Packaging assuring Zero Damage
Statistical Overview of the Pharmaceutical Sector of Nigeria
- Nigeria’s Imports of Pharmaceutical products were US$2.97 Billion in 2020, according to the United Nations COMTRADE database on international trade.
- Nigeria Imports: Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Product was reported at US$ 417,523.499 in December 2020.
- This record is a dip from the previous record of US$ 541,317.185 in December 2019.
- Nigeria Imports: Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Product data is updated yearly, averaging US$ 115,007.000 from December 1995 to 2020, with 26 observations.
- The data reached an all-time high of US$ 541,317.185 in 2019 and a record low of US$ 25,681.261 in 2000.
Most Common Health Problems and Diseases Prevalent in Nigeria
- AIDS/ HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
- Avian Influenza
- Crimean-Congo Haemorrhagic Fever
- Ebola Virus
- Heart Diseases
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
- Hepatitis C Virus
- Hepatitis E Virus
- High Blood Pressure
- Peripheral Artery Disease or PAD
- Poliomyelitis or Polio
- Tuberculosis or TB
- Yellow Fever
- Zika Virus
- Reproductive Health
- Control of Onchocerciasis
- Blood Transfusion
- Cerebral Spinal Meningitis
- Lassa Fever
Most Common Medicines Types Exported by Weefsel Pharma to Countries of Nigeria
- Anti-Diabetic Drugs
- Tuberculosis medicines
- Anti Viral
- Hepatitis Care
- HCG medicines
- Vitamin and Nutrition Supplements
- Antimalarial Drugs
- Cardiovascular Agent Medicines
- Nephrological Drugs
- HIV Care Medicines
- Neuropathic Drugs
- Antipsychotic Drugs
- Analgesics or Pain Killers
- General Products
- NSAID Medicines
- OTC Products
- Blood Disorder Medicines
- Antihypertensive Drugs
- CNS Drugs
- Antilipidemic drugs
Nature and Dosage Forms of Drugs Exported by Weefsel Pharma to Nigeria
With great pride, Weefsel Pharma is dealing in both branded as well as generic types of pharmaceutical drugs; while moving towards our absolute goal of creating the best possible healthcare solutions and making the same accessible to mankind at affordable price ranges.
Our world-class infrastructure makes it possible for us to produce the best quality medicines in bulk, and that too at multiple dosage forms as mentioned below: