Leading Pharma Exporter to the Philippines from India
Leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer and Exporter to the Philippines from India
Like many other Asian countries, the Philippines forms a huge market for our core and allied pharmaceutical products. Pharma importers from this South Asian island country, have trusted us, considering the quality of healthcare solutions and services we offer. Weefsel Pharma has been one of their top preferred names whenever it comes to picking from the best pharmaceutical manufacturing and exporting companies in India.
Certification & Accrediations
We are Certified by the Authorities
Weefsel Pharma is primarily an established ISO, FDCA–INDIA, WHO cGMP, accredited pharmaceutical manufacturing company in India; working on contract based, as well as a third party based manufacturing.
Our manufacturing facilities strictly meet the GMP norms, laid down in the “Revised Schedule M” by the Drug Controller (General) India, Ministry of Health, and Government of India.
25+ Product Types
Compliances, certifications etc
Quality & innovation
1000+ Clients Globally
Why Choose Weefsel as Pharma exporter from India to the Philippines
- Delivery to 50+ Countries
- Time bound Delivery
- About 5000+ Happy Clients served so far
- Offering most easy going experience in exports business
- World class Quality of Products
- Best Measures for Storing and Moving
- Finest Packaging assuring Zero Damage
Statistical Overview of Imports by Phillippines
- The country’s total import of pharmaceutical products was at US$3.7 Billion in 2021, according to the United Nations COMTRADE database on international trade.
- Philippines Imports: Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Product was reported at US$ 477,945.320 in December 2020.
- This record is a dip from the previous one, which was around US$ 571,085.941 for December 2019.
- Philippines Imports: Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Product data is updated yearly, averaging US$ 163,553.145 from December 1995 to 2020, with 26 observations.
- The data reached an all-time high of US$ 571,085.941 in 2019 and a record low of US$ 104,894.384 in 1998.
- India was the top import partner of the Philippines in 2018, contributing 12.6% of the total pharmaceutical imports into the country.
- India’s pharmaceutical exports to the Philippines increased from US$ 197.32 million in the Fiscal Year 2017-18 to US$ 220.98 million in FY 2018-19.
Common Health Problems in the Philippines
- Respiratory Diseases
- Heart Diseases
- COPD and allied conditions
- Diabetes mellitus
- Nephritis/nephritic syndrome
Types of Medicines Exported by Weefsel Pharma to the Philippines
- Cardiovascular Agent
- Neuropathic Drugs
- Blood Disorder Medicines
- General Products
- Anti Cancer
- HIV Care Medicines
- NSAID Medicines
Nature and Dosage Forms of Drugs Exported by Weefsel Pharma to the Philippines
To our advantage, we are dealing in both branded as well as generic types of pharmaceutical drugs; while moving towards our absolute goal of availing the best possible healthcare solutions and making the same accessible to mankind at affordable price ranges.
Our world-class infrastructure makes it possible for us to produce the best quality medicines in bulk, and that too at multiple dosage forms as mentioned below: