Leading Pharma Exporter to Rwanda from India
Leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer and Exporter to Rwanda from India
Ever since its separation from Burundi, Rwanda has come down a really long way and has definitely outpassed its neighbour by creating a $7 billion worth economy; having a GDP per capita of around $600 to $700. Yet there are some major health issues that like many other African countries, Rwanda is trying to shoo away from its territory.
Weefsel Pharma, being a globally well-known and highly talked about pharmaceutical manufacturer and exporter from India; has already built a great network with the pharma importers over there, in the pursuit of supplying the finest healthcare solutions to the country, and that too at quite reasonable rates.
Certification & Accrediations
We are Certified by the Authorities
Weefsel Pharma is primarily an established ISO, FDCA–INDIA, WHO cGMP, accredited pharmaceutical manufacturing company in India; working on contract based, as well as a third party based manufacturing.
Our manufacturing facilities strictly meet the GMP norms, laid down in the “Revised Schedule M” by the Drug Controller (General) India, Ministry of Health, and Government of India.
25+ Product Types
Compliances, certifications etc
Quality & innovation
1000+ Clients Globally
Why Choose Weefsel as Pharma exporter from India to Rwanda
- Delivery to 50+ Countries
- Time-bound Delivery
- About 5000+ Happy Clients served so far
- Offering the most easy-going experience in exports business
- World-class Quality of Products
- Best Measures for Storing and Moving
- Finest Packaging assuring Zero Damage
Statistical Overview of Pharma Imports by Rwanda
- As per the United Nations’ COMTRADE database on international trade, Rwanda’s total imports of Pharmaceutical products were estimated to be around US$ 103.24 Million in 2019.
- Rwanda Imports: Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Product was reported at US$ 35,626.967 (approximately) in December 2020.
- This record is an increase from that of the previous year’s, which was around US$ 24,696.450 (approximately) for December 2019.
- Rwanda Imports: Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Product data is updated yearly, averaging at US$ 12,496.566 (approximately); for the period between December 1995 to 2020, with 26 observations.
- The data reached an all-time high of US$ 77,285.433 in 2013 and a record low of US$ 1,032.758 (approximately) in 1999.
Common Health Problems Prevalent in Rwanda
- Lower respiratory infections
- Neonatal disorders
- Tuberculosis or TB
- Diarrheal diseases
- Congenital defects
- Psychiatric illnesses
Types of Medicines Exported to Rwanda by Weefsel Pharma
- Cardiovascular Agent Medicines
- Nasal medicines
- Antiarrhythmic Drugs
- Tuberculosis medicines
- CNS Drugs
- General Products
- Anti-Ulcer Medicines
- Anti-inflammatory medicines
- Antiplatelet Drugs
- OTC Products
- Anti Viral
- Antipyretic Drugs
- Anti-Anxiety Medicines
- Antidepressant medicines
- Anti-asthmatic medicines
- Antimalarial medicines
- Antihistamine Drugs
- GIT Agent Drugs
- Vitamins and Nutrition Supplements
- Electrolytes (ORS)
- HIV Care Medicines
- HCG Drugs
- Hepatitis Care Medicines
- Antidiarrhoeal Medicines
Nature of Medicines Exported to Rwanda by Weefsel Pharma
- Low-cost generic drugs
- Branded medicines
- Third-party manufactured medicines
- Contract-manufacturing medicines
- P2P Medicines
Dosage Forms of Drugs or Pharma Products Exported by Weefsel Pharma to Rwanda
Our world-class infrastructure makes it possible for us to produce the best quality medicines in bulk, and that too at multiple dosage forms as mentioned below: