Leading Pharma Exporter to Saudi Arabia from India
Leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer and Exporter to Saudi Arabia from India
Within a very short span of time, Weefsel Pharma has successfully made its presence felt, as one of the most dynamic pharmaceutical manufacturers and exporters with an endless list of core and allied pharmaceutical products.
We are operating across more than fifty nations and Saudi Arabia is definitely a core member of that community. Pharma importers from Saudi have bestowed upon us the immense trust and a huge responsibility of catering to a significant part of the medical needs of the federation of the seven emirates.
Certification & Accrediations
We are Certified by the Authorities
Weefsel Pharma is primarily an established ISO, FDCA–INDIA, WHO cGMP, accredited pharmaceutical manufacturing company in India; working on contract based, as well as a third party based manufacturing.
Our manufacturing facilities strictly meet the GMP norms, laid down in the “Revised Schedule M” by the Drug Controller (General) India, Ministry of Health, and Government of India.
25+ Product Types
Compliances, certifications etc
Quality & innovation
1000+ Clients Globally
Why Choose Weefsel as Pharma exporter from India to Saudi Arabia
- Delivery to 50+ Countries
- Time-bound Delivery
- About 5000+ Happy Clients served so far
- Offering the most easy-going experience in exports business
- World-class Quality of Products
- Best Measures for Storing and Moving
- Finest Packaging assuring Zero Damage
Statistical Overview of the World of Pharmaceuticals in Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabia’s Total Import of Pharmaceutical products was US$ 5.61 Billion in 2020, according to the United Nations COMTRADE database on international trade.
- The top imports of Saudi Arabia are Cars (US$ 11.2B), Broadcasting Equipment (US$ 5.5B), Refined Petroleum (US$ 3.86B), Packaged Medicaments (US$ 3.14B), and Telephones (US$ 2.38B), importing mostly from China (US$ 31.8B), United Arab Emirates (US$ 18B), United States (US$ 10.8B), Germany (US$ 6.79B), and India (US$ 6.37B).
- Imports in Saudi Arabia increased by 8.1% year-on-year to SAR 51.8 billion in January of 2022. The highest share of imports came from China, accounting for 23.9% of the total, the US (9.6%) and the UEA (5.4%).
- Saudi Arabia’s Total Import from India was US$ 6.37 Billion in 2020, according to the United Nations COMTRADE database on international trade. Source: Central Department of Statistics and Information, Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabia Imports: Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Product was reported at US$ 1,181,932.702 in December 2020.
- This record is a dip from the preceding year’s record of US$ 1,224,740.654 in December 2019.
- Saudi Arabia Imports: Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Product data is updated yearly, averaging US$ 229,175.609 from December 1995 to 2020, with 26 observations.
- The data reached an all-time high of US$ 1,224,740.654 in 2019 and a record low of US$ 70,180.208 in 1996.
The above-mentioned facts and figures are being noted under the World Trend Plus’s Association: Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Sector – Table RT.UNCTAD.MPP: Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Product: Imports Value by Individual Economies and Territories.
Common Diseases or Medical Problems Prevalent in Saudi Arabia
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Road injuries
- Chronic kidney disease
- Lower respiratory infections
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Neonatal disorders
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
Most Common Types of Medicines Exported by Weefsel Pharma to Saudi Arabia
- Cardiovascular Agent
- Analgesics or Pain Killers
- Nephrological Drugs
- Neuropathic Drugs
- Antitussive Drugs
- Bronchodilator Medicine
- Antilipidemic Drugs
- Anti-Asthmatic Drugs
- Antiarrhythmic medicines
- Vitamin and Nutrition Supplements
- Skin care
- General Products
Nature and Dosage Forms of Drugs Exported by Weefsel Pharma to Saudi Arabia
Weefsel Pharma deals in both branded as well as generic types of pharmaceutical drugs; while moving towards our absolute goal of providing the best possible healthcare solutions at affordable price ranges.
Our world-class infrastructure makes it possible for us to produce the best quality medicines in bulk, and that too at multiple dosage forms as mentioned below: