Leading Pharma Exporter to Sudan from India
Leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer and Exporter to Sudan from India
We at Weefsel Pharma, have already generated a global buzz with our vast catalogue of core and allied pharmaceutical products that we are manufacturing and exporting to more than fifty countries across the globe. Being a highly purpose-driven company and considering the prevailing health conditions, we have stretched out our pharma exports to all the African countries. Sudan is definitely one of the core markets.
The country has been boiling in civil wars for several decades, leading to its split in 2011. This long period of internal disturbances in the country has given rise to the spread of several communicable diseases, which are some of the most common diseases in Sudan. Hence pharma importers from Sudan have a long list of items that they procure from us in order to fight the health issues that are engulfing a huge amount of the population every year.
Certification & Accrediations
We are Certified by the Authorities
Weefsel Pharma is primarily an established ISO, FDCA–INDIA, WHO cGMP, accredited pharmaceutical manufacturing company in India; working on contract based, as well as a third party based manufacturing.
Our manufacturing facilities strictly meet the GMP norms, laid down in the “Revised Schedule M” by the Drug Controller (General) India, Ministry of Health, and Government of India.
Newly Launched Products
25+ Product Types
Compliances, certifications etc
Quality & innovation
1000+ Clients Globally
Why Choose Weefsel as Pharma exporter from India to Sudan
- Delivery to 50+ Countries
- Time-bound Delivery
- About 5000+ Happy Clients served so far
- Offering the most easy-going experience in exports business
- World-class Quality of Products
- Best Measures for Storing and Moving
- Finest Packaging assuring Zero Damage
Statistical Overview of Pharma Imports by Sudan
- Sudan’s Imports of Pharmaceutical products were US$ 406.98 Million in 2018, according to the United Nations COMTRADE database on international trade.
- Sudan Imports: Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Product was reported at US$ 685,863.062 in December 2020.
- This record is an increase from the previous year’s record which was estimated to be around US$ 88,069.953 for December 2019.
- Sudan Average Imports: Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Product data is estimated to be around US$ 84,938.997 for the period between December 2012 to 2020, with overall nine observations.
- The data reached an all-time high of US$ 685,863.062 in 2020 and a record low of US$ 59,436.802 in 2012.
Common Health Problems in Sudan
- Acute respiratory infections
- Hepatitis E
- Yellow fever
- Rift Valley Fever
- Guinea Worm Disease
- Sickle cell disease
- Meningococcal Meningitis
- Cardiovascular disease
- Dental problems like Periodontal disease
- Maternity problems
- Child health issues
Major Types of Medicines Exported by Weefsel Pharma to Sudan
- Cardiovascular Agent Medicines
- Antiarrhythmic Drugs
- Antiplatelet Drugs
- Tuberculosis medicines
- CNS Drugs
- General Products
- OTC Products
- Nasal medicines
- Antidiarrheal Medicine
- Hepatitis Medicines
- Anti-inflammatory medicines
- Anti Viral
- Antihistamine Drugs
- GIT Agent Drugs
Nature and Dosage Forms of Drugs Exported by Weefsel Pharma to Sudan
At Weefsel Pharma, with utmost precision and due diligence, we are successfully dealing in both branded as well as generic types of pharmaceutical drugs; while moving towards our ultimate goal of creating the best possible healthcare solutions; at reasonable price ranges, and delivering the same to every corner of the world.
Our world-class infrastructure makes it possible for us to produce the best quality medicines in bulk, and that too at multiple dosage forms as mentioned below: