Leading Pharma Exporter to Tanzania from India
Leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer and Exporter to Tanzania from India
Maintaining a vast catalogue of core and allied pharmaceutical products, and having world-class quality, is what makes Weefsel Pharma a highly competitive pharma house from India, that is successfully working with more than fifty countries, meeting their perennial demand for multiple products.
With a low developed industrial base and an even lower Human Development Index (HDI), Tanzania is heavily dependent on imported pharmaceutical products to take care of its health care requirements. Weefsel Pharma, a very promising pharmaceutical manufacturer and exporter from India, happens to be one of the key medical items suppliers and exporters to Tanzania.
Certification & Accrediations
We are Certified by the Authorities
Weefsel Pharma is primarily an established ISO, FDCA–INDIA, WHO cGMP, accredited pharmaceutical manufacturing company in India; working on contract based, as well as a third party based manufacturing.
Our manufacturing facilities strictly meet the GMP norms, laid down in the “Revised Schedule M” by the Drug Controller (General) India, Ministry of Health, and Government of India.
25+ Product Types
Compliances, certifications etc
Quality & innovation
1000+ Clients Globally
Why Choose Weefsel as Pharma exporter from India to Tanzania
- Delivery to 50+ Countries
- Delivery coupled with Punctuality
- About 5000+ Happy Clients served so far
- Offering most easy-going experience in exports business
- World-class Quality of Products
- Best Measures for Storing and Moving
- Finest Packaging for Zero Damage
Statistical Overview of Pharma Imports by Tanzania
- Tanzania’s Total Imports of Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Product was reported at US$ 59,657.094 in December 2020.
- This record is a dip from the previous number of US$ 65,799.758 for December 2019.
- Tanzania’s Average Imports of Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Product data is at US$ 23,456.842 for the period between December 1995 to 2020, with 26 observations.
- The data reached an all-time high of US$ 93,124.384 in 2014 and a record low of 6,409.312 in 1996.
Common Health Problems Prevalent in Tanzania
- Neonatal disorders
- Lower respiratory infections
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Ischemic heart disease
- Diarrheal diseases
- Congenital birth defects
- Cirrhosis and other chronic liver diseases
Major Types of Medicines Exported by Weefsel Pharma to Tanzania
- HIV Care Medicines
- Neuropathic Drugs
- Women’s Health Medicines
- Cardiovascular Agent Medicines
- Anti cancer
- Tuberculosis medicines
- Anti Viral
- Antimalarial Drugs
- General Products
- NSAID Medicines
- OTC Products
- Antidiarrheal Medicine
- GIT Drugs
- CNS Drugs
- Anti-Inflammatory Medicines
- Anti-ulcer medicines
- Antihistamine Drugs
- Antiplatelet Drugs
- Nasal medicines
- Antilipidemic drugs
Nature and Dosage Forms of Drugs Exported by Weefsel Pharma to Tanzania
With absolute pride, Weefsel Pharma is dealing in both branded as well as generic types of pharmaceutical drugs; while moving towards the ultimate goal of providing with the best possible healthcare solutions and making the same accessible to mankind from every corner of the world, and that too at reasonable price ranges.
Our world-class infrastructure makes it possible for us to produce the best quality medicines in bulk, and that too at multiple dosage forms as mentioned below: