Leading Pharma Exporter to UAE from India
Leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer and Exporter to UAE from India
Weefsel Pharma has reached great heights, as one of the most noteworthy pharmaceutical manufacturers and exporters; with an endless list of core and allied pharmaceutical products.
We have already successfully served more than fifty countries and United Arab Emirates (UAE) is an extremely treasured member of that list. Pharma importers from UAE have shown us great support while entrusting us with the huge responsibility of catering to a significant part of the pharmaceutical needs of the country.
Certification & Accrediations
We are Certified by the Authorities
Weefsel Pharma is primarily an established ISO, FDCA–INDIA, WHO cGMP, accredited pharmaceutical manufacturing company in India; working on contract based, as well as a third party based manufacturing.
Our manufacturing facilities strictly meet the GMP norms, laid down in the “Revised Schedule M” by the Drug Controller (General) India, Ministry of Health, and Government of India.
Newly Launched Products
25+ Product Types
Compliances, certifications etc
Quality & innovation
1000+ Clients Globally
Why Choose Weefsel as Pharma Exporter from India to UAE
- Delivery to 50+ Countries
- Delivery coupled with Punctuality
- About 5000+ Happy Clients served so far
- Offering most easy going experience in exports business
- World class Quality of Products
- Best Measures for Storing and Moving
- Finest Packaging for Zero Damage
Statistical Overview of Pharmaceutical Imports by UAE
- The total import of pharmaceutical products by the United Arab Emirates was estimated at US$ 4.45 billion in 2020, according to the United Nations COMTRADE database on international trade.
- United Arab Emirates Imports of Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Product was reported at US$ 661,539.117 in December 2020.
- This record is a dip from the previous number which was around US$ 676,283.758, for December 2019.
- The average Imports of Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Products by the United Arab Emiratesis, in between December 1995 to 2020, with 26 observations; was tentatively around US$ 247,217.412 USD.
- The data reached an all-time high of US$ 676,283.758 in 2019 and a record low of US$ 36,233.525 in 1995.
Common Diseases or Medical Problems Prevalent in UAE
- Preterm birth complications and Maternity problems
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Cardiovascular Diseases like Ischemic Heart Disease
- Chronic kidney diseases
- Tetanus/ Pertussis/ Diphtheria
- Lower respiratory infections
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Neonatal disorders
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Nutritional Deficiency Disorders
Most Common Types of Medicines Exported by Weefsel Pharma to UAE
- Anti Cancer
- Hepatitis Care Medicines
- Anemia medicines
- Cardiovascular Agent Drugs
- Nephrological Drugs
- Neuropathic Drugs
- Antitussive Drugs
- Bronchodilator Medicine
- Antilipidemic Drugs
- Anti-Asthmatic Drugs
- Antiarrhythmic medicines
- Skin care
- General Products
- Gastrointestinal Tract Medicines
- Anti-ulcer medicines
- Antihistamine Drugs
- Women’s Health Medicine
- Anti Psychotic Drugs
- Vitamins and Nutritional Supplements
- Nasal medicines
- Antilipidemic drugs
- Antiplatelet Drugs
- CNS Drugs
Nature and Dosage Forms of Drugs Exported by Weefsel Pharma to UAE
As a pharmaceutical house that is determined to offer a holistic catalogue to the world, we do deal in both branded as well as generic types of pharmaceutical drugs; while moving towards our absolute aim of presenting the best possible healthcare solutions and that too at affordable price ranges, to every nook and corner of the world.
Our world-class infrastructure makes it possible for us to produce the best quality medicines, and that too at multiple dosage forms as mentioned below: