Leading Pharma Exporter to Uganda from India
Leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer and Exporter to Uganda from India
Weefsel Pharma has been one of their top preferences whenever it comes to picking from the best of the pharmaceutical manufacturing and exporting companies in India. The explains the long list of clients that we have from this African country. We take immense pride to state that pharma importers from Uganda have been highly impressed with the array of core and allied pharmaceutical products that we have to offer them, and thus are willing to continue long-term relations with us.
Certification & Accrediations
We are Certified by the Authorities
Weefsel Pharma is primarily an established ISO, FDCA–INDIA, WHO cGMP, accredited pharmaceutical manufacturing company in India; working on contract based, as well as a third party based manufacturing.
Our manufacturing facilities strictly meet the GMP norms, laid down in the “Revised Schedule M” by the Drug Controller (General) India, Ministry of Health, and Government of India.
25+ Product Types
Compliances, certifications etc
Quality & innovation
1000+ Clients Globally
Why Choose Weefsel as Pharma exporter from India to Uganda
- Delivery to 50+ Countries
- Time-bound Delivery
- About 5000+ Happy Clients served so far
- Offering the most easy-going experience in exports business
- World-class Quality of Products
- Best Measures for Storing and Moving
- Finest Packaging assuring Zero Damage
Statistical Overview of Pharmaceutical Imports by Uganda
- Uganda’s total imports of Pharmaceutical products was recorded at US$ 351.48 Million in 2020, according to the United Nations COMTRADE database on international trade.
- The country’s total imports of Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Product was reported at US$ 80,280.492 in December 2020.
- This is an increase from the previous record of US$ 73,801.396 for December 2019.
- This African country’s average imports of medicinal and pharmaceutical products, for the period between December 1995 to 2020, with 26 observations; is being recorded at US$ 42,730.832.
- The data reached an all-time high of US$ 92,391.689 in 2016 and a record low of US$ 6,066.411 in 1995.
Common Health Problems in Uganda
- Neonatal disorders
- Lower respiratory infections
- Diarrheal diseases
- lschemic heart disease
- Congenital defects
Major Types of Medicines Exported to Uganda by Weefsel Pharma
- Women’s Health Medicines
- Vitamin and Nutrition Supplements
- HIV Care Medicines
- Cardiovascular Agent Medicines
- Anti cancer
- Tuberculosis medicines
- Anti Viral
- CNS Drugs
- Antimalarial Drugs
- General Products
- NSAID Medicines
- OTC Products
- Antidiarrheal Medicine
- Anti-fungal Drugs
- Antiplatelet Drugs
Nature and Dosage Forms of Drugs Exported by Weefsel Pharma to Uganda
With absolute pride, Weefsel Pharma is dealing in both branded as well as generic types of pharmaceutical drugs; while moving towards the ultimate goal of providing the best possible healthcare solutions and making the same accessible to mankind from every corner of the world, and that too at reasonable price ranges.
Our world-class infrastructure makes it possible for us to produce the best quality medicines in bulk, and that too at multiple dosage forms as mentioned below: