Leading Pharma Exporter to Uzbekistan from India
Leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer and Exporter to Uzbekistan from India
Weefsel Pharma has come down a long way with its vast array of core and allied pharmaceutical products that it manufactures and exports worldwide. We have been operational in more than fifty nations generating much tumult in the world of pharmaceuticals.
Among other international relations, India’s pharmaceutical bond with the Central Asian country of Uzbekistan got some serious boost and turns when in 2021 the latter invited the former to build pharma manufacturing units there.
Certification & Accrediations
We are Certified by the Authorities
Weefsel Pharma is primarily an established ISO, FDCA–INDIA, WHO cGMP, accredited pharmaceutical manufacturing company in India; working on contract based, as well as a third party based manufacturing.
Our manufacturing facilities strictly meet the GMP norms, laid down in the “Revised Schedule M” by the Drug Controller (General) India, Ministry of Health, and Government of India.
25+ Product Types
Compliances, certifications etc
Quality & innovation
1000+ Clients Globally
Why Choose Weefsel as Pharma exporter from India to Uzbekistan
- Delivery to 50+ Countries
- Time bound Delivery
- About 5000+ Happy Clients served so far
- Offering most easy going experience in exports business
- World class Quality of Products
- Best Measures for Storing and Moving
- Finest Packaging assuring Zero Damage
You may also like to read: Weefsel Pharma in Azerbaijan
Statistical Overview of Pharmaceutical Imports by Uzbekistan
- Uzbekistan Imports: Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Product was reported at US$ 96,611.443 in December 2020.
- This records a decrease from the previous number of US$ 100,449.709 for December 2019.
- Uzbekistan Imports: Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Product data is updated yearly, averaging US$ 23,534.304 from December 1995 to 2020, with 26 observations.
- The data reached an all-time high of US$ 100,449.709 in 2019 and a record low of US$ 4,437.924 in 1997.
- The country imports around 30% of drugs from India.
- Uzbekistan produces around 3,500 drugs domestically, and aims to double this number by approving 800 new drugs annually.
- Its pharmaceutical sector is estimated to have worth around US$ 1.3 billion.
- In 2020-21 (Apr-Mar), Indian pharmaceutical exports to Uzbekistan more than doubled with an increased supply of essential drugs to fight the COVID-19 pandemic while the Central Asian country supplied oxygen concentrators and other medical goods to Asia’s third-largest economy.
Common Health Problems in Uzbekistan
- GIT problems
- Infectious and Parasitic Diseases
- Maternal Health Problems
- Neonatal issues
Most Common Types of Medicines Exported by Weefsel Pharma to Uzbekistan
- Hepatitis Medicines
- Antiallergic drugs
- Antifungal Drugs
- General Products
- Cardiovascular Agent
- Anti Cancer
- NSAID Medicines
- HIV Care Medicines
- Gastrointestinal Drugs
- Vitamin and Nutrition Supplements
Nature and Dosage Forms of Drugs Exported by Weefsel Pharma to Uzbekistan
Being a highly benevolence-driven pharma company, we are dealing in both branded as well as generic types of pharmaceutical drugs; while moving towards our absolute goal of creating the best possible healthcare solutions and making the same accessible to mankind at affordable price ranges.
Our world-class infrastructure makes it possible for us to produce the best quality medicines in bulk, and that too at multiple dosage forms as mentioned below: