A Market-Leading Antihypertensive Drugs Manufacturer & Exporter in India
Being one of the market-leading pharmaceutical manufacturing and exporting companies, we at Weefsel Pharma, have been successfully maintaining a vast catalogue of core and allied pharmaceutical products. We are successfully supplying various pharmaceutical items to numerous companies across more than 50 countries.
Among the many core pharmaceutical items or drugs and medicines, we have been experiencing a huge demand against the category of antihypertensive drugs. There has been an equal amount of demand for almost all the different types of antihypertensive drugs that are currently being up for prescription.
|Diltiazem ER Tablets
|120mg, 180mg, 240mg, 30mg
|120mg, 40mg, 80mg
|Verapamil Tablets (SR)
|30mg, 60mg, 90mg
What are Antihypertensive Drugs?
Antihypertensives are a class of drugs that are used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure). Antihypertensive therapy seeks to prevent the complications of high blood pressure, such as stroke and myocardial infarction. There are many classes of antihypertensives, which lower blood pressure by different means.
Most common types of Antihypertensive Drugs
- ACE inhibitors
- Angiotensin II receptor antagonists (ARBs)
- Calcium channel blockers
- Thiazide diuretics
Different characteristics of different types Antihypertensive Drugs
- Research has shown that antihypertensive drugs are quite effective against the various complications of hypertension. Most of the non-drug therapeutic options implemented in patients, need pharmacological treatment to achieve normal blood pressure levels.
- While it is convenient to carry out the treatment with a single drug, even a combination of multiple drugs may often be required to control the blood pressure effectively.
- Although diuretics and beta-blockers are effective and well-tolerated, other classes of drugs are being increasingly used as the initial choice of therapy for hypertension.
- Each set of antihypertensive drugs has its own pros and cons; hence a critical diagnosis is required by a thorough professional, so as to understand the suitability of each medicine for individual patients.