An Antitussive Drugs Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter in India
Considering the array of core and allied pharmaceutical products that we at Weefsel Pharma, manufacture and export across more than fifty countries, we feel extremely honoured to have been able to come this far.
Talking about the pharmaceutical drugs that we deal in, as an antitussive drugs manufacturer and exporter in India, we have gained much worldwide fame in a very short span.
What are Antitussive Drugs?
Antitussive drugs are used to treat coughs and congestion caused by the common cold, bronchitis, and other breathing problems. This product is usually not used for ongoing cough from smoking or long-term breathing problems like chronic bronchitis, emphysema, etc; unless directed by your doctor.
How do Antitussive Drugs work?
Antitussives work by thinning and loosening mucus in the airways, clearing congestion, and making breathing easier. They act upon the cough center in the brain and decrease the sensitivity of cough receptors in a way that as soon as the cough receptors in the respiratory passages and lungs are stimulated, signals are sent to the cough center located in the brain.
The signals travel down and stimulate the respiratory muscles to relieve cough. Hence these pharmaceutical drugs work in the following steps:
- Act upon the cough center in the brain
- Decrease the sensitivity of cough receptors
- Interrupt the transmission of cough impulse
- Numb the cough receptors in the respiratory passages and lungs
Different dosages for Antitussive Drugs manufactured by Weefsel Pharma
- Throat Lozenges
Factors maintaining the world-class quality of Antitussive Drugs manufactured by Weefsel Pharma
- Isolated and dedicated production sections for β-Lactam and Cephalosporin dosage forms.
- Duo Pass Reverse Osmosis (RO) water system/ demineralization plant.
- Zero-discharge Effluent Treatment Plant.
- Best ever dehumidification unit and dust extraction systems.
- Separate air handling units for every production department, as well as air conditioning with 3-micron filtration.
- Complete segregation for each critical processing activity, individual compression, and coating cabins with separate air handling units.