Weefsel Pharma - A Highly Trustworthy Ayurvedic and Herbal Medicine Manufacturer and Exporter in India
We, at Weefsel Pharma, are manufacturing and exporting more than two thousands of products, both branded and generic in nature. We take absolute pride in stating that we are dealing not just in modern pharmaceutical drugs, but also in the ayurvedic and herbal medicines. Thousands of clients from more than fifty countries across the world are already enjoying satisfactory results as expected of the ayurvedic and herbal medicines exported by us.
What are Ayurvedic and Herbal Medicines?
The Sanskrit word ‘ayurveda’ is derived from the terms ‘āyus’ which means life, and ‘veda’ which means knowledge, and hence Ayurveda means knowledge of life and longevity. Medical therapies in regards to ayurveda, include ayurvedic medicines or herbal medicines, special diets, meditation, yoga, massage, natural laxatives, enemas, and natural medical oils.
Ayurvedic medicines or products are typically based on herbal components, minerals, and metal substances. There are clear mentions of surgical techniques, including rhinoplasty, kidney stone extractions, sutures, and the extraction of foreign objects, in ancient ayurvedic texts.
Whereas the herbal medicines are usually made of fungal and bee products, as well as minerals, shells and certain animal parts. These medicines are also called phytomedicine or phytotherapy. Even some prescription or modern drugs have the base of herbal components, including artemisinin, digitalis, and quinine.
Different types of Ayurvedic and Herbal Medicines based on different purposes
- Kāyachikitsā (general medicine)
- Kaumāra-bhṛtya (Pediatrics)
- Śalyatantra (surgical techniques and extraction of foreign objects)
- Śhālākyatantra (treatments related to upper body parts like ears, eyes, nose, mouth, etc.)
- Bhūtavidyā (pacifying of spirits and minds possessed)
- Agadatantra/Vishagara-vairodh Tantra or Toxicology (epidemics; toxins in animals, vegetables and minerals, and their antidotes)
- Rasāyantantra (tonics for increasing lifespan, intellect and strength)
- Vājīkaraṇatantra (aphrodisiacs; treatments of semen and sexual pleasure; infertility problems; and spiritual development, transmutation of sexual energy into spiritual energy)
You may also like to read: Ayurvedic Medicine Manufacturing Company in India