Weefsel Pharma - A Renowned Diuretics Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier in India
As a renowned diuretics manufacturing and exporting company from Surat, Gujarat, India; we at Weefsel Pharma, are constantly thriving on the motto of delivering world-class quality healthcare solutions to each and every corner of the world the best possible price ranges. We have a good number of diuretics included in our vast catalogue of core and allied pharmaceutical products, that we manufacture and export to more than fifty countries so far.
|Tamsulosin and Dutasteride Tablets||0.4mg + 0.5mg||View|
|Spironolactone Tablets||100mg, 25mg, 50mg||View|
|Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets||12.5mg, 25mg||View|
|Allopurinol Tablets||100mg, 300mg||View|
What are Diuretics?
Diuretics are pharmaceutical drugs or medicines that promote diuresis or the increased production of urine by the kidneys. In layman’s terminology, a diuretic medicine is often referred to as a ‘water pill’.
There are several categories of diuretics that primarily increase the excretion of water from the body, through the kidneys in form of urine; yet each of them works in a distinct way.
Different uses of Diuretics
- Lessen swelling or build-up of body fluids called Pulmonary Edema, and thereby help in pumping blood effectively throughout the body.
- Thiazide diuretics lower blood pressure.
- Ease swelling and congestion in the lungs.
- Loop diuretics are effective for heart failure.
- Kidney or renal problems
- In case of Cirrhosis (Liver), diuretics ease the fluid buildup.
- Treating Glaucoma.
- High intracranial pressure.
- Diabetes insipidus.
How do Diuretics work?
Diuretics work in a way that the kidney churns out all the extra salt and water in the body, in form of urine, and that in a way is highly effective in reducing blood pressure.
Loop and thiazide diuretics, in particular, are secreted from the proximal tubule via the organic anion transporter-1, and then they bind on to the Na(+)-K(+)-2Cl(-) co-transporter type 2 in the thick ascending limb and the Na(+)-Cl(-) co-transporter in the distal convoluted tubule, respectively.
Different types of Diuretics
- Loop or High ceiling
- Carbonic anhydrase inhibitors
- Low ceiling
Diuretics found interactive with:
- Cyclosporine (Restasis)
- Antidepressants like fluoxetine (Prozac) and venlafaxine (Effexor XR)
- Digoxin (Digox)
- Other drugs for treating high blood pressure
Different dosages available for Diuretics manufactured by Weefsel Pharma