Weefsel Pharma - Leading Erectile Dysfunction Medicines Manufacturer & Exporter in India
Till today, people across the world, are hesitant and apprehensive about openly accepting or even discussing about certain medical problems, and even continue to suffer in silence. Medical issues concerning sex are definitely a few of the top-ranking problems that people often shy away from.
As a prominent global name in terms of manufacturing, exporting, or supplying core and allied pharmaceutical products, we at Weefsel Pharma; have got quite a good number of phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor (PDE5 inhibitor) i,e vasodilatation pharmaceutical drugs such as sildenafil citrate, tadalafil, vardenafil, and udenafil, that have been found quite effective in this issue.
What is erectile dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction is the inability to get and keep the erection of the penis firm enough for sex or proper intercourse. It is often termed as impotency.
What causes erectile dysfunction?
- Psychological issues such as depression, anxiety, or stress
- Underlying health conditions such as diabetes or cardiovascular disease
- Certain medications like antiandrogens, appetite suppressants, and antidepressants
- Trauma due to an injury or even post-surgery trauma
- Lifestyle factors such as lack of exercise or addictions like alcohol, smoking, etc.
- Substance abuse (marijuana, cocaine, etc.)
How do Erectile Dysfunction Medicines work?
Erectile Dysfunction Medicines are vasodilatation medicines that act by blocking the degradative action of cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) on cyclic GMP in the muscle cells that are lining the blood vessels of various tissues. In the simplest terms, these medicines work by increasing blood flow to the penis, thereby helping in reaching a proper erection.
Usual Side effects of Erectile Dysfunction Medicines
- Nasal Congestion
- Vomiting or Diarrhoea
- Flushing, i,e blood rushing up to face and ears
- Impaired vision, including photophobia and blurred vision or having blue-tinted vision (cyanopsia) or color vision abnormalities.
- Non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy.
- Prolonged and painful erections
- Severe low blood pressure
- Myocardial infarction or heart attack
- Ventricular arrhythmias
- Increased intraocular pressure
- Loss of hearing ability