Bimatoprost Eye Drops Manufacturer & Exporter in India
As a leading exporter and manufacturer of a wide range of core as well as allied pharmaceutical products, our sole goal is to manufacture products having world-class standards, which are being offered at competitive rates in order to meet the requirements and preferences of both national and international markets, concerning the healthcare of both human and animal worlds.
Hence we take into account only the best possible innovative development, effectiveness, and consistent quality of products along with continual improvement of the quality management system and collective wisdom in our service.
Based out of Surat, Gujarat; we have come up with a dynamic team which is responsible for taking care of the international regulatory policies and procedures involved in the international export formalities.
The company acts as the one-stop option for medical enterprises, who are looking for top graded pharmaceutical manufacturer; with the sole objective of easy flow of only the best pharmaceutical products, of both generic and branded nature, across the globe.
Among the wide range of core and allied pharmaceutical products, manufacturing of medicines having Bimatoprost, is something that Weefsel has excelled beyond anyone’s expectations. There is a perennial demand for Bimatoprost that we are catering to round the year.
|Sun Pharma Careprost Eye Drops/Serum||0.03% w/v||View|
|Bimatoprost Eye Drops||0.01% w/v, 0.03% w/v||View|
What is Bimatoprost Eye Drops?
Under the brand name of Lumigan, Bimatoprost is most commonly manufactured and sold as eye drops. It has got both medical as well cosmetic usages. It is quite similar to a natural chemical present within the body of both humans and animals, called prostaglandin.
Important Uses of Bimatoprost Eye Drops
- So far the medical use is concerned, it has been found highly effective in treating high pressure in eyes which is popularly known as ocular hypertension. Bimatoprost is extremely helpful in curing glaucoma, especially in case of open-angle glaucoma when other medicines fall ineffective.
- It’s cosmetic usage involves increasing the length of eyelashes. Cosmetologists often recommend eye drops or ointments having Bimatoprost to patients who want to grow more eyelashes, and also make them longer, thicker, and darker.
Common Diseases or Treatments by Bimatoprost Eye Drops
- Glaucoma (especially in case of open-angle glaucoma when other ingredients are not effective). It has proved to be more effective than timolol in reduction of intraocular pressure.
- High pressure inside the eye, i,e Ocular Hypertension
- Increasing the size of the eyelashes
Usual Side effects of Bimatoprost Eye Drops
- Itchy eyes
- Dry eyes
- Burning eyes
- Eye pain or irritation
- Eye tearing
- Sensitivity to light
- Pink eye
- Redness or swelling of the eyelid
- May change the color of your eye (to brown) and darken the skin around the eye [such changes are usually slow processed but might be permanent in nature]
- Contains preservative that may stain contact lenses