Weefsel Pharma - Capsule Manufacturer & Exporter in India
Being one of the market leaders, that too for the pharmaceutical industry is certainly not an easy job; especially when there are multiple verticals of expertise running in a single company. Weefsel Pharma does a remarkable job in handling both manufacturing and exporting of branded as well as generic medicines, and that too in multiple dosage forms. The capsule is one such dosage form that includes a long list of pharmaceutical drugs from our catalogue.
What is a Capsule?
Capsule is a term in respect of pharmaceuticals; where certain medicines are enclosed in an edible shell known as a capsule. Capsules are quite a popular form of orally administered medicines.
Commonly preferred- Several surveys have proved that people prefer having tasteless and odourless capsules over some tablets and syrups which come in bitter taste and foul odour. A very popular survey that was conducted over 1000 patients by Burke Marketing Research, showed more than half (i,e 54%) preferred capsules.
Development- Capsule manufacturing involves much less time and involvement of various diluents. It is much easier to develop and manufacture than any other oral solid dosage forms of medicines.
Counterfeit Proof- Embossing of brand logo, brand name, and graphics on the capsules, are quite popular these days in order to curb brand duplication.
Dissolves Easily- Most of the capsules dissolve easily within a short span of five to ten minutes; or fifteen minutes at the most, to get fully disintegrated.
Why is Weefsel Pharma a Leading Capsule manufacturer in India?
It was certainly not a cakewalk for us to be one of the leading capsule manufacturing companies in India, in this short span of time. Yet, being a highly competitive manufacturer and exporter of a wide range of pharmaceutical products, we at Weefsel Pharma, have crossed all hurdles to reach the height of success that we are enjoying off late.
Capsule manufacturing and exporting is one of the key services that we have gained global reputation in; apart from the huge success of tablets, syrups, injectables, etc. We have worked really hard over the years to have been able to come this far. Years of research and development have finally culminated into the huge success of the wide range of capsules that we manufacture for millions of customers across the globe.
Why choose Weefsel Pharma as Capsule Manufacturer in India?
- Capacity for large scale capsule production
- Highly experienced team for innovation and development of pharmaceutical products
- Higher standards for testing sessions
- Usage of components with high effectivity
- Higher quality active and inactive ingredients
- High standard in storage measures
- Manufacturing capsules of both branded and generic nature
- Manufacturing of capsules of allopathic as well as ayurvedic genre
- World class Quality of Products
- Affordability at best rates
- Fine Packaging for Zero Damage
- Delivery to 50+ Countries
- Delivery that comes with timeliness
- Delivered to 5000+ Companies
Quality solutions followed for Capsule Manufacturing by Weefsel Pharma
- Quality has always been the strongest driving force behind Weefsel Pharma’s emerging out as a leading capsule manufacturer in India, and abroad. As a prominent capsule manufacturer in India, we work towards providing a wide range of quality and affordable healthcare solutions to numerous medical institutes, of both governmental and private ownership.
- Packaging is done with A-Grade materials, and multiple quality checks are maintained in order to assure healthier shelf-life for the packed product.
- Our plants being equipped with world class facilities, machineries, automated systems, etc; enable us to meet the wide range of requirements prevailing in the international market.
- With the constant exploration of modern technology in the field of medical science, Weefsel has been able to get into the neo techno domain of manufacturing from a wide spectrum of healthcare production.
- Exclusive Research and Development (R&D) team comprising highly experienced scientists, chemists and technicians with proficient knowledge in the pharmaceutical industry.
Different Types of Capsules Manufactured by Weefsel Pharma
Hard Gelatin Capsules- Hard-shelled capsules popularly known as hard gelatin capsules, are the ones that contain dry, powdered or minute spherical particles or medicinal ingredients. Such capsules are made of two halves. A smaller sized half is filled with the medicinal particles and then sealed using a larger half which is referred to as the “cap”.
Softgel Capsules- Soft-shelled capsules, primarily used for oils and for active ingredients that are dissolved or suspended in oil.
Veg Capsules- plant polysaccharides or their derivatives (such as carrageenans and modified forms of starch and cellulose).
Fish gelatin capsules- These are also known as Marinecaps are made from fish gelatin, and are used for filling marine supplements such as eicosapentaenoic acid or EPA rich fish oil.
Potato Starch Capsules- Such capsules are made of potato starch. Their pH level is independent, and have a moisture content range between 12–14% w/w, with more than 30% being tightly bound.
Pullulan capsules- Such capsules are made from tapioca, being naturally fermented into pullulan.
Liquid-filled hard capsules (LFHC)- LFHC are commonly used for moisture-sensitive drugs. They are a cost-effective alternative to some soft gelatin capsules.
Capsules Manufactured by Weefsel Pharma for the Common Diseases or Ailments
- Sinus infections
- Strep throat
- Whooping cough
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Most ear infections (otitis media)
- Nasty bacterial skin infections (impetigo)
- Colds and Flu
- Conjunctivitis ("pink eye“)
- Stomach Aches