Weefsel Pharma - A World Famous Manufacturer and Exporter of Ceftriaxone Injection in India
Having successfully earned a good reputation as a world famous pharmaceutical manufacturing and exporting firm from India, we at Weefsel Pharma, are extremely overwhelmed and more than proud to have been able to have such a diversified catalogue of core and allied healthcare products. The items that are produced and supplied by Weefsel Pharma, symboize only the finest quality; belonging to multiple categories.
We feel highly obliged to all our global clients, for whom we have been able to come up with such great results in this highly competitive world of pharmaceuticals, as with our head held high, we are marching ahead with our primary objective of producing and providing the world with affordable and the best quality healthcare solutions, in order to create a healthier environment for both mankind and animals alike.
It should be mentioned here that varied catalogue does include both branded as well as generic medicines in our product portfolio, having exclusive segments for both human healthcare as well as veterinary medicines.
We are more than elated to have been able to get a much strong foothold while establishing a stable market for our products and services; that spans over more than fifty countries, and feel ambitious to expand it even further.
Coming to the medicines that are being exported worldwide, Ceftriaxone drugs have seen a significant demand. We, as a world famous Ceftriaxone manufacturer and exporter in India, are maintaining world-class standards in each of our production units.
|Ceftrisel 1gm Injection||1000mg||View|
|Ceftrisel SB Injection||1000mg + 500mg||View|
|Ceftriaxone and Tazobactam Injection||1gm + 125mg, 250mg + 31.25mg, 500mg + 62.5mg||View|
|Ceftriaxone Injection||1gm, 250mg, 2gm, 500mg||View|
|Ceftriaxone and Sulbactam Injection||1000mg + 500mg, 250mg + 125mg, 500mg + 250mg||View|
What is Ceftriaxone?
As a bronchodilator, Ceftriaxone is a third-generation cephalosporin antibiotic used for the treatment of a number of bacterial infections; having antihistamine and antitussive properties.
This pharmaceutical drug is a broad-spectrum cephalosporin antibiotic that often forms a core part in the treatment of bacterial infections in multiple locations, such as in the respiratory tract, skin, soft tissue and even urinary tract.
How does Ceftriaxone work?
Ceftriaxone is supposed to act via the inhibition of the mucopeptide synthesis in the bacterial cell wall. The beta-lactam moiety of ceftriaxone binds on to carboxypeptidases, endopeptidases, and transpeptidases in the bacterial cytoplasmic membrane. These mentioned enzymes are responsible for the cell-wall synthesis and cell division. The very binding of ceftriaxone to these enzymes causes the enzyme to lose activity; and hence, the bacteria produce defective cell walls, causing the cell to die.
Different uses or Popular Treatments or Diseases and Health Issues associated with Ceftriaxone
- Abscess Brain
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Bacterial Infections
- Bacterial Sinusitis
- Bone and Joint Infections
- Community Acquired Pneumonia (CAP)
- Conjunctivitis gonococcal neonatal
- Gonococcal arthritis
- Gonococcal infection of pharynx
- Gonococcal pelvic inflammatory disease
- Intraabdominal Infections
- Lower respiratory tract infection bacterial
- Lyme Neuroborreliosis
- Meningitis, Bacterial
- Ophthalmia neonatorum due to gonococcus
- Postoperative Infections
- Prosthetic Joint Infections
- Sepsis Bacterial
- Septic Arthritis
- Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue Bacterial Infections
- Vulvovaginitis gonococcal
- Whipple Disease
- Bacterial otitis media
- Complicated Bacterial Urinary Tract Infections
- Disease caused by Salmonella typhi
- Susceptible Bacterial Infections
- Uncomplicated Gonorrhea
- Uncomplicated Urinary tract infection bacterial
When to avoid taking Ceftriaxone based drugs?
- History of Allergic reactions
- History of allergic reactions to similar medicines (Consult Doctor)
- Heart (Consult Doctor)
- GIT issues (Consult Doctor)
- Liver disorders (Consult Doctor)
- Kidney disorders (Consult Doctor)
- Severe neurological disorders (Consult Doctor)
Combinations of Ceftriaxone Based Drugs Manufactured by Weefsel Pharma
- Ceftriaxone Sodium
- Ceftriaxone IP
- Ceftriaxone + Sulbactam
- Ceftriaxone IP + Sulbactam USP
Dosage forms of Ceftriaxone based drugs Manufactured by Weefsel Pharma
Popular Brand Names of Ceftriaxone
Substitutes of Ceftriaxone
- 2,4-disubstituted 1,3-thiazole
- Alpha-amino acid or derivatives
- Amino acid
- Amino acid or derivatives
- Aromatic heteropolycyclic compound
- Aryl thioether
- Carbonyl group
- Carboxamide group
- Carboxylic acid
- Carboxylic acid derivative
- Heteroaromatic compound
- Hydrocarbon derivative
- Monocarboxylic acid or derivatives
- N-acyl-alpha amino acid or derivatives
- Organic nitrogen compound
- Organic oxide
- Organic oxygen compound
- Organonitrogen compound
- Organooxygen compound
- Organopnictogen compound
- Organosulfur compound
- Primary amine
- Secondary carboxylic acid amide
- Sulfenyl compound
- Tertiary carboxylic acid amide