Weefsel Pharma - Cream and Ointment Manufacturer and Supplier in India
One of the core pharmaceutical products that Weefsel Pharma has developed expertise in both manufacturing as well as exporting is cream/ointment. This category has quite a huge list of products which has gained popularity in the international market in no time.
What is a Pharmaceutical Cream/Ointment?
Creams or Ointments are semisolid medicinal dosage forms containing more than 20% of water or volatile components and typically less than 50% of hydrocarbons, with waxes or polyols as the carrier; apart from one or more medicinal drug ingredients. They are usually made for external use and applied over skin, and also to mucous membranes such as the rectum or vagina.
Multipurpose Role of Pharmaceutical Creams or Ointments
Pharmaceutical creams have a variety of applications such as healing, reducing scars, cleansing, moisturizing, protection against bacterial or fungal infections, burns, etc. They are widely preferred as a medicinal dosage form due to their ease of application over the skin and also their removal.
Why choose Weefsel Pharma as a Pharmaceutical Cream and Ointment Manufacturer in India?
- Capacity for large scale pharmaceutical cream and ointment production
- Highly innovative R&D team
- Highest standards for testing sessions
- Usage of only the best effectivite components
- Higher quality active and inactive ingredients
- High standard in storage measures
- Manufacturing for both branded and generic categories
- World class Quality
- Best Pricing
- Fine Packaging for Zero Damage
- Delivery to 50+ Countries
- Delivery that comes with timeliness
- Delivered to 5000+ Companies
Quality solutions followed for Pharmaceutical Creams and Ointments Manufacturing by Weefsel Pharma
- As a prominent pharmaceutical cream and ointment manufacturer and exporter, we work towards providing affordable healthcare solutions to numerous medical institutes, of both governmental and private ownership.
- Packaging is done with A-Grade materials, and multiple quality checks are maintained in order to assure healthier shelf-life for the packed product.
- Our plants being equipped with world class facilities, machineries, automated systems, etc; enable us to meet the wide range of requirements prevailing in the international market.
- With the constant exploration of modern technology in the field of medical science, Weefsel has been able to get into the neo techno domain of manufacturing from a wide spectrum of healthcare production.
- Exclusive Research and Development (R&D) team comprising highly experienced scientists, chemists and technicians with proficient knowledge in the pharmaceutical industry.
Different types of Pharmaceutical Creams and Ointments manufactured by Weefsel Pharma
(A) As per the composition base:
- Oil-in-Water (O/W) based creams or ointments, are composed of minute drops of oil dispersed in a continuous phase, and an emulsion in which the oil is dispersed as droplets throughout the aqueous phase, hence called an oil-in-water (O/W) emulsion.
- Water-in-Oil (W/O) based creams or ointments are composed of minute drops of water dispersed in a continuous oily phase. When water is the dispersed phase and an oil the dispersion medium, the emulsion is of the water-in-oil (W/O) type.
(B) As per function or treatment purpose:
- Local anaesthetics
- Anti-inflammatories (NSAIDs or corticosteroids)
- Antifungals or Counter-Irritants
Most Common Problems or Diseases or Ailments treated by Weefsel Pharma Creams and Ointments
- Healing burns
- Burns and Sunburns
- Anti-marks or scars
- Eczema (Atopic Eczema)