Weefsel Pharma - A Manufacturer and Exporter of Dexlansoprazole Capsules in India with much Worldwide Fame
Ulcers are open sores on an external or internal surface of the body, due to some break in the skin or mucous membrane. There are four stages of ulcers. Stage I ulcers are yet to break through the skin, stage II ulcers have a break in the top two layers of skin, stage III ulcers affect the top two layers of skin and fatty tissue, and stage IV ulcers are the ones that have already created deep wounds that may affect muscle, tendons, ligaments, and bone.
At least one in every ten people develop some kind of ulcer. However, there are medications like Esomeprazole, Dexlansoprazole, etc, that are quite helpful in healing ulcers. As a globally reputed pharmaceutical manufacturing and exporting company, we do maintain a strong inventory of such anti-ulcer medications to be delivered at any point of time, anywhere in the world.
What is Dexlansoprazole?
Dexlansoprazole is an FDA-approved anti-ulcer medication. Just like Esomeprazole, Dexlansoprazole also happens to be a proton pump inhibitor that is used to treat GERD, reduce the risk of NSAID-associated gastric ulcers, eradicate H. pylori, and also to treat conditions causing gastric acid hypersecretion.
What are the uses of Dexlansoprazole? : Diseases or Health Issues treated by Dexlansoprazole
- Erosive Esophagitis
- Symptomatic Non-erosive Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- Healed erosive esophagitis
How does Dexlansoprazole work?
Just like lansoprazole, dexlansoprazole permanently binds to the proton pump and blocks it, preventing the formation of gastric acid.
How long does Dexlansoprazole take to show full results?
This medication can take up to four weeks to show its full-fledged results.
Common Dosage Strengths/Powers of Dexlansoprazole
- Dexlansoprazole 30 mg
- Dexlansoprazole 60 mg
Dexlansoprazole Dosage Forms Available
Dexlansoprazole Manufactured by Weefsel Pharma
Popular Brand Names
How to store Dexlansoprazole?
This medication can be stored at a room temperature range of 15°C to 30°C. However, it should be kept away from excess heat or even moisture.
Common Side Effects of Dexlansoprazole
- Abdominal pain
- Upper respiratory tract infection
Apart from these, there might be a few severe side effects as rare reactions and should be addressed only by experts. These adversaries are:
- Allergic reactions—skin rash, itching, hives, swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat
- Kidney injury—decrease in the amount of urine, swelling of the ankles, hands, or feet
- Low magnesium level—muscle pain or cramps, unusual weakness or fatigue, fast or irregular heartbeat, tremors
- Low vitamin B12 level—pain, tingling, or numbness in the hands or feet, muscle weakness, dizziness, confusion, trouble concentrating
- Rash on the cheeks or arms that gets worse in the sun
- Redness, blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- Severe diarrhea, fever
- Unusual bruising or bleeding
Substituents of Dexlansoprazole
- Alkyl aryl ether
- Alkyl fluoride
- Alkyl halide
- Aromatic heteropolycyclic compound
- Heteroaromatic compound
- Hydrocarbon derivative
- Organic nitrogen compound
- Organic oxide
- Organic oxygen compound
- Organohalogen compound
- Organonitrogen compound
- Organooxygen compound
- Organopnictogen compound
- Organosulfur compound
- Sulfinyl compound