Weefsel Pharma - A Globally Known Manufacturer and Exporter of Empagliflozin in India
Being a globally well-known pharmaceutical manufacturing and exporting company, we at Weefsel Pharma are proudly maintaining an immense catalogue of various core and allied pharma products. It gives us immense honour to have been able to operate in more than fifty countries around the world. Coming to our exports, Empagliflozin is one of the most buzz-making medications in the global market.
|Empagliflozin Tablets||10mg, 25mg||View|
|Empagliflozin and Metformin Tablets||12.5mg + 1000mg, 5mg + 500mg||View|
What is Empagliflozin?
Empagliflozin is an FDA-approved antidiabetic pharmaceutical drug used to improve glucose control in people with type 2 diabetes. It is an SGLT2 inhibitor that cannot be recommended for type 1 diabetes.
What are the uses of Empagliflozin?: Medical Conditions Treated by Empagliflozin
Empagliflozin is mostly prescribed to patients suffering from any of the following medical conditions:
- Cardiovascular Mortality
- Symptomatic Congestive Heart Failure
- Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
How does Empagliflozin work?
Empagliflozin is a potent inhibitor of renal SGLT2 transporters located in the proximal tubules of the kidneys and works to lower blood glucose levels via an increase in glucosuria.
It also appears to exert cardiovascular benefits - specifically in the prevention of heart failure - independent of its blood glucose-lowering effects, though the exact mechanism of this benefit is not precisely understood.
How long do Empagliflozin tablets take to come into action?
Empagliflozin starts to work after about 1 to 2 hours to reduce your blood sugar levels, but it may take up to a week for showing considerable results.
Common Dosage Strengths/Powers of Empagliflozin
- Empagliflozin 5 mg
- Empagliflozin 10 mg
- Empagliflozin 25 mg
Empagliflozin Dosage Forms Manufactured by Weefsel Pharma
Empagliflozin Manufactured by Weefsel Pharma
Popular Brand Names
How to store Empagliflozin?
Keep this medication in the container it came in, tightly closed, and out of reach of children. Store it at room temperature and away from excess heat and moisture (not in the bathroom).
Common Side Effects of Empagliflozin
- frequent, urgent, burning, or painful urination
- urine that is cloudy, red, pink, or brown
- pelvic or back pain
- (in women) vaginal odor, white or yellowish vaginal discharge (may be lumpy or look like cottage cheese), or vaginal itching
- (in men) redness, itching, or swelling of the penis; rash on the penis; foul smelling discharge from the penis; or pain in the skin around the penis
- feeling tired, weak, or uncomfortable; along with a fever and pain, tenderness, redness, and swelling of the genitals or the area between the genitals and the rectum
- flu-like symptoms
- difficulty swallowing or breathing
- swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, mouth, or eyes
- stomach-area pain
- difficulty breathing
Substitutes of Empagliflozin
- Alkyl aryl ether
- Aromatic heteromonocyclic compound
- Aryl chloride
- Aryl halide
- C-glycosyl compound
- Dialkyl ether
- Hydrocarbon derivative
- Monocyclic benzene moiety
- Organohalogen compound
- Organoheterocyclic compound
- Phenol ether
- Phenolic glycoside
- Phenoxy compound
- Primary alcohol
- Secondary alcohol