Weefsel Pharma - Erythropoietin Injection Manufacturer and Exporter in India
From the vast catalogue of core pharmaceutical products that Weefsel Pharma happens to manufacture and export across the globe, Erythropoietin injection has got much importance as it sees a huge demand from multiple countries. Considering this, we have come across a long way in its manufacture and export, so much so that we are one of the leading Erythropoietin injection manufacturers in India, by now.
|Erythropoietin Injection||10000IU, 4000IU||View|
What is Erythropoietin Injection?
Erythropoietin or EPO, also known as erythropoetin, haematopoietin, or haemopoietin, is a glycoprotein cytokine secreted mainly by the kidneys in response to cellular hypoxia; it stimulates red blood cell production (erythropoiesis) in the bone marrow. Low levels of EPO (around 10 mU/mL) are constantly secreted in order to compensate for the normal red blood cell turnover. Erythropoietin is also produced in the perisinusoidal cells of the liver.
How does Erythropoietin Injection work?
Erythropoietin works by binding on to the erythropoietin receptor (EpoR), and activates a JAK2 signalling cascade, which initiates the STAT5, PIK3 and Ras MAPK pathways. This eventually results in differentiation, survival and proliferation of the erythroid cell. SOCS1, SOCS3 and CIS are also expressed which act as negative regulators of the cytokine signal.
Different uses or purposes of Erythropoietin Injection
- Used in treatment of anemia caused by kidney disorders
- Treating anemia in myelodysplasia
- In treatment of anemia due to chemotherapy
- Given with an anticoagulant to anemic patients for reducing the need for blood transfusions prior certain surgeries having a high risk of blood loss
Why is Weefsel Pharma one of the leading Erythropoietin Injection Manufacturers in India?
- As one of the leading Erythropoietin Injection manufacturers in India, Weefsel Pharma thoroughly aims at delivering affordable and world class quality healthcare solutions. We are already accountable for delivering to 50+ countries and more than 5000 companies.
- A huge bulk of erythropoietin injections is manufactured by Weefsel Pharma, at some highly equipped plants with world class facilities, machineries, automated systems, etc., and packed with only the A-Grade materials, that goes through multiple quality checks for an extended and healthier shelf-life.
- Getting into the neo techno domain of pharma manufacturing, we have an Exclusive Research and Development (R&D) team of highly experienced scientists, chemists and technicians with proficient knowledge in the pharmaceutical industry.
Usual side effects of Erythropoietin Injection
- High blood pressure
- Flu-like symptoms