Weefsel Pharma - Ferric Carboxymaltose Injection Manufacturer and Exporter in India
We, at Weefsel Pharma, manufacture and export quite a vast range of core and allied pharmaceutical products, and that too in multiple dosage forms. Injections is one such dosage category that has got a long list of products under it. Ferric carboxymaltose is one such product that is extremely crucial for us, as we are one of the leading Ferric Carboxymaltose Injection manufacturers in India.
What is Ferric Carboxymaltose Injection?
Ferric carboxymaltose injection is primarily used for treating iron-deficiency or anemia when the level of red blood cells falls below the normal range. It is given to adults who cannot tolerate or who could not successfully be treated with iron supplements taken by mouth. This medication is also used to treat iron deficiency or anemia in adults with chronic kidney disease, and who are not on dialysis.
How does Ferric carboxymaltose injection work?
Ferric carboxymaltose injection is an intravenous injection under the class of medications of iron replacements. It happens to be a colloidal iron (III) hydroxide in complex with carboxymaltose, a carbohydrate polymer that releases iron. In simplest terms, it works by reloading the iron stores so that the body can produce the required amount of red blood cells.
Why is Weefsel Pharma one of the leading Ferric Carboxymaltose Injection Manufacturers in India?
- As one of the leading Ferric Carboxymaltose Injection manufacturers in India, Weefsel Pharma is absolutely driven by the motto of providing affordable and world class quality products. We are already accountable for delivering to 50+ countries and more than 5000 companies.
- Being manufactured at highly equipped plants with world class facilities, machineries, automated systems, etc., packed with only the A-Grade materials, and being run through multiple quality checks for an extended and healthier shelf-life, a Ferric Carboxymaltose Injection manufactured by Weefsel Pharma can be considered as a great example of a world class healthcare solution.
- Getting into the neo techno domain of pharma manufacturing, we have an Exclusive Research and Development (R&D) team of highly experienced scientists, chemists and technicians with proficient knowledge in the pharmaceutical industry.
Usual side effects of Ferric Carboxymaltose Injection
- Changes in taste
- Pain or bruising of the skin at the site of application
- Browning or other type of discoloration of the skin at the site of application
- There might be some other forms of side effects for different individuals, hence doctor consultation is strictly required before the usage of this drug.