Weefsel Pharma - Infusion Manufacturer and Exporter in India
Being a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer and exporter, there is quite a varied catalogue of core and allied pharmaceutical products, credited to the name of Weefsel Pharma. We hold a huge capacity of manufacturing various drugs in multiple dosage forms like tablets, syrups, gels, suspensions, capsules, etc. Infusion is also one of such dosage forms, that we have got immense global as well as domestic popularity; apart from the huge demand for our other manufactured items.
|Paracetamol (Acetaminophen) Infusion||1000mg/100ml||View|
|Mannitol and Glycerin Infusion||10% w/v + 10% w/v||View|
|Mannitol Infusion||20% w/v||View|
|L-Ornithine L-Aspartate Infusion||5gm/10ml||View|
|Ciprofloxacin Infusion||200mg, 500mg||View|
What is Infusion?
Infusion or infusion therapy is an alternative technique of administering medicines or fluids, into the bloodstream through a sterile catheter or needle. This is also known as intravenous therapy or IV therapy). The intravenous route of administration is commonly used for medication or rehydration or even nutrition for those who would not be able to go by the oral way. Some other types of infusion therapy are epidural, intramuscular and subcutaneous.
What are the advantages of the Infusion dosage form?
- Easy alternative to oral route of medication
- Best option for intravenous, epidural, intramuscular and subcutaneous therapies
- Controlled administration of medicine
- Easy option for various medical therapy concerning blood products or electrolytes to correct electrolyte imbalances
- Quicker route for drugs to react
Usual side effects of Infusion dosage form
- Bruising or bleeding at the injection site
- Chills or shivers
- Flushing or the reddening and warming of the skin
- Hives or urticaria
- Scaly patches
Types of Infusions manufactured by Weefsel Pharma
- Blood factors
- Growth hormones
- Immunoglobulin replacement
- Inotropic heart medications
Why choose Weefsel Pharma as an Infusion Manufacturer in India?
- Best Active and Inactive Ingredients
- Best Pricing
- Capacity for large scale Infusion production
- Delivery to 50+ Countries
- Delivery coupled with Timeliness
- Delivered to 5000+ Companies
- Finest and Stringent Storage measures
- Highest standards for Testing sessions
- Manufacturing both Branded and Generic products
- World-Class Quality
Quality solutions followed for Infusion Manufacturing by Weefsel Pharma
- Packaging is done with A-Grade materials, and multiple quality checks are maintained in order to assure healthier shelf-life for the packed product.
- All manufacturing units come with world class facilities, machineries, automated systems, etc; in order to achieve world class quality and meet the wide range of requirements of the international market.
- Weefsel has got into the neo techno domain of manufacturing to build a wide spectrum of healthcare production.
- Exclusive Research and Development (R&D) team comprising highly experienced scientists, chemists and technicians from the pharmaceutical industry.
Common diseases or illnesses treated by Weefsel Pharma Infusions
- Autoimmune disorders
- Immune deficiencies
- Infections that are unresponsive to oral antibiotics
- Serious Infections like cellulitis, pneumonia, and sepsis
- Gastrointestinal diseases/disorders
- Congestive heart failure
- Crohn’s disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Immunoglobulin replacement therapy for Hypergammaglobulinemia
- Bisphosphonates for osteoporosis
- Insulin for type 1 diabetes
Most Commonly preferred list of Infusions manufactured by Weefsel Pharma
- Ciprofloxacin Infusion
- L-Ornithine L-Aspartate Infusion
- Levofloxacin Infusion
- Metronidazole Infusion
- Ofloxacin Infusion
- Ornidazole Infusion
- Paracetamol (Acetaminophen) Infusion