Weefsel Pharma - Ivermectin Tablets Manufacturer & Exporter
Whether it is of branded or generic nature, Weefsel Pharma is one of the fastest growing tablet manufacturers in India. After earning a leading position in the domestic pharmaceutical industry, in terms of manufacturing, we are now exporting various core and allied pharmaceutical products to multiple countries across the globe. We are keeping no stone unturned to make sure that we serve our clients with only world class experience.
As a top rated tablets manufacturer in India, we have reached heights of success in the least possible time; that gives us immense pleasure and honour. Yet even after reaching heights of success, our motto remains the same, i,e to bring world class healthcare facilities for both mankind and the animal world; as we have earned our reputation into poultry and veterinary pharmaceutical products as well.
|Ivermectin and Albendazole Oral Suspension||1.5mg + 200mg||View|
|Ivermectin and Albendazole Tablets||12mg + 400mg, 6mg + 400mg||View|
|Ivermectin and Praziquantel Tablets||2mg + 50mg||View|
|Ivermectin Tablets||12mg, 3mg, 6mg||View|
What is an Ivermectin?
Ivermectin is an FDA approved anti-parasite drug, primarily used to treat a variety of parasitic infections caused by parasitic worms, whipworm, hookworm, etc. Further, it may also be used against a wide range of other serious medical conditions, like in treating onchocerciasis, intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis, or skin diseases like river blindness, etc. Interestingly, it is also found fruitful against a wide range of RNA and DNA viruses as well.
Ivermectin belongs to the class of Avermectin series of medicines for human and animal usage, and is found in different compositions and forms, and can be taken in multiple ways like via oral ingestion or ben even applied over skin for any form of external infestations, and does not cross the blood–brain barrier in case of mammals due to the presence of P-glycoprotein. Ivermectin and the rest of the drugs under this class, work by directly acting over the nerves and muscles functions of helminths and insects.
Common Diseases Treated by Ivermectin
- Cutaneous Larva Migrans
- Yellow fever
- Controlling parasitic worms in the gastrointestinal tract of ruminant animals
- As prophylaxis against heartworms in dogs
- As an acaricide in reptiles, either via or spray externally
Usual Side effects of Ivermectin
- Difficulty in breathing; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Pain in the eyes or redness, puffy eyes, sudden sight problems.
- Severe skin rashes, itching, or even rash with pus.
- Problems in body balance, like trouble while walking.
- Dizzy feeling or black out.
- Fever, swollen glands, stomach pain, joint pain, swelling in hands or feet.
- Problem with bladder or bowel control.
- Neck or back pain, seizure (convulsions).