Weefsel Pharma Lozenges Manufacturers and Supplier in India
As a pharmaceutical manufacturer and exporter, we certainly do not make any vague claim when we say Weefsel Pharma is one of the forerunners in the industry. We do have a vast scope of core and allied pharmaceutical products that we manufacture and export to multiple countries worldwide. Medicated or pharmaceutical lozenges (for example: throat lozenge), is one such product that we see perennial demand from numerous nations.
|Throat Lozenges (First aid for Sore Throats)||1.2mg + 0.6mg||View|
What is a medicated or pharmaceutical lozenge?
Lozenges are solid dosage forms that get dissolved or granulated while sucking it over some time inside the mouth. They might come with more than one active ingredient and are flavored and sweetened so as to be pleasant tasting. Certain edible adhesive properties are also there to add strength and cohesiveness to the lozenge and also for a slow release of the medicaments.
Advantages of Lozenges manufactured by Weefsel Pharma
- Pharmaceutical or Medicated Lozenges are generally used for topical effect, but may also have ingredients that produce a systemic effect.
- Medicated lozenges increase the retention time of the dosage form in oral cavity which again increases bioavailability, reduces gastric irritation and bypasses first pass metabolism.
- It is an easy and popular dosage form among adults and more by children.
Different uses or treatments concerning pharmaceutical Lozenges
- Lozenges, especially throat lozenges help relieve symptoms such as sore throat, throat irritation, due to cough and cold. It works by providing a cooling feeling and increasing saliva in the mouth.
- Antioxidant and Anti-inflammatory
- Smoothening nasal block
- Relief from wheezing
- Helpful against Influenza
- Helpful against Flu
- Releasing blocked mucus and phlegm or cough
Different types of Lozenges
- Hard lozenges: These are generally formed of sucrose or other sugars, and are quite similar to hard candy confections having a hardened amorphous glassy texture. To slow the rate of dissolution, polymers such as PEGs and HPMC may be added. Another type of hard lozenge may be that of compressed powders. For example the clotrimazole troches or lozenges are made as large compressed tablets that slowly get dissolved in the mouth. The tablet base material is made of dextrose, MCC, and povidone.
- Soft lozenges: Such lozenges are often made of PEGs, of sufficient molecular weight, to provide slow dissolution in the saliva. Hydrocolloids like acacia may also be added as an adhesive agent.
- Chewable lozenges: These are typically based on glycerinated gelatin; a base of glycerin, gelatin, and water. This base can be mixed with drug, acacia, and suitable flavoring and sweetening agents, to form the final product.
Why choose Weefsel Pharma as a Pharmaceutical Lozenges Manufacturer in India?
- Capacity for large scale production
- Producing both generic and branded products
- Highest Testing Standards
- Only Best Components
- Finest Active and Inactive Ingredients
- Highest Storage Measures
- World class Quality
- Best Pricing
- Fine Packaging for Zero Damage
- Delivery to 50+ Countries
- Delivery that comes with timeliness
- Delivered to 5000+ Companies
Quality solutions followed for Pharmaceutical Lozenges Manufacturing by Weefsel Pharma
- As a prominent pharmaceutical manufacturer and exporter, we work towards providing affordable and world class quality products.
- Packaging is done with A-Grade materials, and multiple quality checks are maintained in order to assure healthier shelf-life for the packed product.
- All manufacturing plants are well-equipped with world class facilities, machineries, automated systems, etc; in order to achieve world class quality along with meeting the huge demand from the international market.
- With the constant exploration of modern technology in the field of medical science, Weefsel has got into the neo techno domain of manufacturing while providing a wide spectrum of healthcare production.
- Exclusive Research and Development (R&D) team comprising highly experienced scientists, chemists and technicians with proficient knowledge in the pharmaceutical industry.
Usual side effects of Lozenges
- Numbness of the mouth or throat
- Allergic reactions like rashes/ itching/ swelling/ of throat or face
- Breathing problems
Most popular Lozenges manufactured by Weefsel Pharma
- 2,4-dichlorobenzyl alcohol + Amylmetacresol