Weefsel Pharma - Lyophilized Injection Manufacturer and Exporter in India
With the kind of catalogue of core and allied pharmaceutical products that Weefsel Pharma maintains for manufacturing and exporting, there is no two ways about the fact that we are one of the prominent market leaders in the pharmaceutical industry. Having said this, lyophilized vaccine injection is one crucial product for us, being one of the leading lyophilized vaccine injection manufacturers in India.
What is Lyophilized Injection?
Lyophilized injection refers to lyophilisation or cryodesiccation or freeze drying, which happens to be a low temperature dehydration process that involves freezing the product, lowering pressure, then removing the ice by sublimation.
This is in contrast to dehydration by most conventional methods that evaporate water using heat. A few examples of lyophilized injections or biological products are vaccines such as the live measles virus vaccine, typhoid vaccine, and meningococcal polysaccharide vaccine groups A and C combined.
What does Lyophilized Injection do?
Lyophilized injection removes the water from a concerned material which is then sealed in a glass vial, the material can be easily stored, shipped, and later reconstituted to its original form for injection.
Different usage or purposes of Lyophilized Injection
- Such a process is often used to increase the shelf life of pharmaceutical products like the live virus vaccines, biologics and other injectables.
- They are used to produce tablets or wafers, having the advantage of less excipient as well as a rapidly absorbed and easily administered dosage form.
- Some pharmaceutical products are produced as lyophilized powders for reconstitution in vials and more recently in prefilled syringes for self-administration by a patient.
- Some other crucial products involving the use of lyophilized injections are antihemophilic factor VIII, interferon alfa, anti-blood clot medicine streptokinase, and wasp venom allergenic extract.
- It is also used in manufacturing of raw materials for certain pharmaceutical products, like the Active Pharmaceutical Product Ingredients (APIs); which are lyophilized to achieve chemical stability under room temperature storage. Bulk lyophilization of APIs is typically conducted using trays instead of glass vials.
- Cell extracts that support cell-free biotechnology applications like biomanufacturing and similar activities, also need usage of lyophilized injections to improve stability under room temperature storage.
- Production of dry powders of probiotics also include usage of lyophilized injections.
Why is Weefsel Pharma one of the leading Lyophilized Injection Manufacturers in India?
- As one of the leading lyophilized vaccine injection manufacturers in India, Weefsel Pharma is absolutely driven by the motto of providing affordable and world class quality products. We are already accountable for delivering to 50+ countries and more than 5000 companies.
- The lyophilized vaccine injections under the banner of Weefsel Pharma, are manufactured at highly equipped plants with world class facilities, machineries, automated systems, etc, and packed with only the A-Grade materials. They are all made to run through multiple quality checks for an extended and healthier shelf-life; turning them into world class healthcare solutions.
- Getting into the neo techno domain of pharma manufacturing, we have an Exclusive Research and Development (R&D) team of highly experienced scientists, chemists and technicians with proficient knowledge in the pharmaceutical industry.