Weefsel Pharma - A Globally Renowned Neomycin Manufacturer and Exporter in India
Since its inception, we at Weefsel Pharma, are relentlessly working towards the ultimate goal of providing the world with a vast range of core and allied healthcare products that showcases only the finest possible quality; coming from multiple categories. While moving towards the goal, we have successfully generated record high sales in this highly competitive world of pharmaceuticals. We take extreme pride to have been able to create a stable and constantly increasing market, across more than fifty countries, for our products and services.
The catalogue that Weefsel Pharma is currently maintaining for manufacture and exports, include a wide range of pharma products. Being part of this pharma company, we are proudly delivering these to multiple countries across the globe. It should be noted here that we have included both branded as well as generic medicines in our product portfolio, having exclusive segments for both human healthcare as well as veterinary medicines.
Among the medicines that we export worldwide, Neomycin is a pharmaceutical drug that has seen much demand. We as a globally reputed Neomycin manufacturer and exporter in India, are maintaining world-class standards in each of our production units.
Combinations of Neomycin Manufactured by Weefsel Pharma
- Ketoconazole + Neomycin + Tolnaftate + Iodochlorhydroxyquinoline + Clobetasol Propionate
- Ketoconazole IP + Neomycin IP + Tolnaftate IP + Iodochlorhydroxyquinoline IP + Clobetasol Propionate IP
Dosage forms of Neomycin Manufactured by Weefsel Pharma
What is Neomycin?
Neomycin is an aminoglycoside antibiotic agent used orally and topically to treat a wide variety of infections in the body. It is a very common generic drug sold under both the categories of general products as well as OTC products.
This pharmaceutical drug can be used in the form of topical solution and also oral tablets; as per prefernce or patient’s medical requirements.
How does Neomycin work?
Neomycin demonstrates its bactericidal powers by inhibiting bacterial protein synthesis, and eventually suppressing the growth and survival of susceptible bacteria.
Just like any other aminoglycoside antibiotic drug, neomycin is supposed to inhibit bacterial ribosomes by binding to the 30S ribosomal subunit of susceptible bacteria and breaking the translational machinery of bacterial protein synthesis.
Bacterial translation is normally initiated by the mRNA binding to the 30S ribosomal subunit and subsequent binding with 50S subunit for elongation.
Popular Treatments or Diseases and Health Issues associated with Neomycin
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Allergic Skin Reaction
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Atopic Dermatitis (AD) of the external ear canal
- Bacterial diarrhoea
- Burns of the Skin
- Contact Dermatitis
- Cradle Cap
- Discoid Lupus Erythematosus (DLE)
- Ear infection bacterial
- Ear infection bacterial caused by susceptible bacteria
- Gastrointestinal Tract Infections
- Hepatic coma
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS)
- Hot Water Burns (Scalds)
- Impetigo contagious
- Infantile Eczema
- Infected skin ulcer
- Infection of the outer ear caused by susceptible bacteria
- Infectious diarrhea
- Inflammatory Reaction caused by Acne
- Itching caused by Infection
- Lichen Planus (LP)
- Localized Infection caused by susceptible bacteria
- Nail infection
- Otitis Externa
- Postoperative Wound Infection
- Psoriasis Vulgaris (Plaque Psoriasis)
- Pustular Dermatosis
- Pustular acne
- Secondarily Infected Eczema
- Secondary Bacterial Infection
- Skin Infections
- Skin Irritation
- Skin Ulcer
- Solar erythema
- Wound Infections
- Bacterial skin infections
- Blistering caused by Staphylococcus
- Erythematous eruptions
- Intertriginous erythema of the anogenital
- Ocular bacterial infections caused by susceptible bacteria
- Resistant to other corticosteroids Dermatosis
- Susceptible Bacterial Infections
When to avoid taking Neomycin?
- Allergic reactions
- History of allergic reactions to similar medicines
- Avoid tablets in case of severe Heart problems
- Avoid tablets in case of severe Liver diseases
- Avoid tablets in case of severe Gastrointestinal issues
Popular Brand Names of Neomycin
- Casporyn HC,
- Neo-polycin HC,
- Neosporin Ointment,
- Neosporin Plus Maximum Strength,
- Neosporin Plus Maximum Strength Cream,
- Neosporin Solution,
- Triple Antibiotic,
- Viaderm Kc
Substitutes of Neomycin