Weefsel Pharma - A Globally Appreciated Nimesulide Manufacturer and Exporter in India
Big sales do bring joy to any company, but gaining trust and getting globally appreciated in the cut-throat world of the pharmaceuticals, make us feel elated like nothing else.
We, at Weefsel Pharma, are driven and motivated by the huge responsibility of providing a wide range of core and allied healthcare products that demonstrate the finest possible quality; falling under multiple categories. We take extreme pride to have been able to create a stable and ever increasing market, across more than fifty nations, for our products and services.
Our catalogue has got a wide range of pharma products that we are maintaining with these countries include a wide range of both branded as well as generic medicines. Of these medicines, Nimesulide is a pharmaceutical drug that has generated much demand. We as a globally reputed Nimesulide manufacturer and exporter in India, are maintaining world-class standards in each of our production units.
Combinations of Nimesulide Manufactured by Weefsel Pharma
- Nimesulide + Paracetamol
Dosage forms of Nimesulide Manufactured by Weefsel Pharma
- Oral Solutions / Oral drops
|Nimsel MD (Mouth Dissolving)Tablets||100mg||View|
|Nimsel P Tablets||100mg + 325mg||View|
|Nimesulide and Paracetamol Tablets||100mg + 325mg||View|
What is Nimesulide?
Nimesulide is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) with painkiller and anti-fever properties.
It is being used in manufacturing medicines for both human as well as veterinary healthcare purposes.
Fortunately, a wide range of generic along with branded medicines are available in the market; in regards to Nimesulide.
How does Nimesulide work?
Nimesulide is a relatively selective cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitor. A very strong pathway has been observed in its actions; which happens to be the ecto-5'-nucleotidase (e-5′NT/CD73) /adenosine A2A receptor pathway.
The therapeutic effects of this miraculous pharmaceutical drug, are supposed to come from its complete circle of action that targets a number of key mediators of the inflammatory process such as COX-2 mediated, prostaglandins, free radicals, proteolytic enzymes and histamine.
Popular Diseases or Health Issues treated by Nimesulide
- Menstrual Distress (Dysmenorrhea)
- Acute Pain
When to avoid taking Nimesulide?
- Liver diseases
- Kidney problems
- Alcohol consumption or any substance abuse
Popular Brand Names of Nimesulide
- Mesulid (Novartis, Brazil, Boehringer Ingelheim, Greece, Italy),
- Coxtal (Sanofi, China, Bulgaria),
- Sintalgin (Abbott, Brazil),
- Eskaflam (GSK, Brazil, Mexico),
- Nimside (Teva, Pakistan),
- Nise (Russia, Venezuela, Vietnam, Ukraine),
- Nilsid (Egypt);
- Aulin (Bulgaria, Czechia, Italy, Romania),
- Nilden (Mexico);
- Nimesil (Czechia, Moldova, Latvia, Kazhakhstan, Georgia),
- Nimulid (Trinidad and Tobago),
- Nimopen-MP Nise,
- Nodard Plus,
- Nimupain (India);
- Relmex (Ecuador);
- Remisid (Ukraine);
- Thermo Sulidin (Turkey),
- Xilox (Hungary);
- Modact-IR (Pakistan); and ad Sulidene and Zolan for veterinary use.
Names of Generic and copy-products
- Nexulide (Syria),
- Nimulide (Nepal)
Substitutes of Nimesulide
- Allyl-type 1,3-dipolar organic compound
- Aminosulfonyl compound
- Aromatic homomonocyclic compound
- C-nitro compound
- Diaryl ether
- Hydrocarbon derivative
- Nitroaromatic compound
- Organic 1,3-dipolar compound
- Organic nitro compound
- Organic nitrogen compound
- Organic oxide
- Organic oxoazanium
- Organic oxygen compound
- Organic sulfonic acid amide
- Organic sulfonic acid or derivatives
- Organic zwitterion
- Organonitrogen compound
- Organooxygen compound
- Organopnictogen compound
- Organosulfonic acid amide
- Organosulfonic acid or derivatives
- Organosulfur compound
- Phenol ether
- Phenoxy compound
- Propargyl-type 1,3-dipolar organic compound