Weefsel Pharma - Oxytocin Injection Manufacturer and Exporter in India
Weefsel Pharma has already created a great buzz in the pharmaceutical industry for manufacturing and exporting numerous core and allied pharmaceutical products across multiple countries, and that too at affordable rates. Oxytocin injection is one product for which we have been meeting huge demand from the international market that eventually made us one of the leading oxytocin injection manufacturers in India.
What is Oxytocin Injection?
Having the brand name of Pitocin along with few more, synthetic oxytocin is a medication made from the peptide oxytocin. As a major medication, it is used to cause contraction of the uterus in order to induce labor, pace up the speed of labor and also to stop bleeding following the delivery. Oxytocin injections are either administered into a muscle or into a vein.
Oxytocin is also available in the form of nasal sprays; for psychiatric, endocrine and weight management use as a supplement. Intranasal oxytocin works on a different pathway than injected oxytocin, primarily along the olfactory nerve crossing the brain blood barrier to the olfactory lobe in the brain, where dense magnocellular oxytocin neurons receive the dose application. Intranasal oxytocin has a central duration of approximately 2.25 to 4 hours.
Different uses or purposes of Oxytocin Injection
- Induce labor
- Increase the speed of labor
- Stop bleeding post delivery
- Anxiety disorder
- Social dysfunctions
Why is Weefsel Pharma one of the leading Oxytocin injection manufacturers in India?
- As one of the leading oxytocin injection manufacturers in India, Weefsel Pharma is absolutely driven by the mission of providing affordable and world class quality healthcare solutions. We are already accountable for delivering to 50+ countries and more than 5000 companies.
- The oxytocin injections from Weefsel Pharma, are manufactured at highly equipped plants with world class facilities, machineries, automated systems, etc, and packed with only the A-Grade materials. They are all made to run through multiple quality checks for an extended and healthier shelf-life; turning them into world class healthcare solutions.
- Getting into the neo techno domain of pharma manufacturing, we have an Exclusive Research and Development (R&D) team of highly experienced scientists, chemists and technicians with proficient knowledge in the pharmaceutical industry.
Usual side effects of Oxytocin Injection
- Subarachnoid hemorrhage
- Increased blood pressure
- Water intoxication
- Allergic reactions
- Cardiac arrhythmia including increased or decreased heart rate, and premature ventricular contraction
- Impaired uterine blood flow
- Pelvic hematoma
- Increase fetal blood flow