Weefsel Pharma - Suspension Manufacturer & Exporter in India
As a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer and exporter, Weefsel Pharma has a catalogue of a wide range of core and allied pharmaceutical products. The suspension has turned out to be a popular item from that varied catalogue. Suspension manufacturing and exporting is an important service that we have got immense global as well as domestic popularity; apart from the huge demand for our other manufactured items like tablets, syrups, gels, injectables, capsules, etc.
What is a Suspension?
In the simplest terms, a pharmaceutical suspension is a coarse dispersion of insoluble solid particles in a liquid medium; where the diameter of the solid particle should ideally be greater than 0.5 µm.
What are the advantages of Suspension dosage form?
- Effective dispersion of hydrophobic drugs
- Avoidance of cosolvents usage
- Avoidance of unpleasant taste of certain ingredients
- Resistance against drugs degradation due to hydrolysis, oxidation or microbial activities
- Easy swallowing for too young or elderly patients
- Efficient intramuscular depot therapy
- Ideal for incorporation of relatively higher concentration of drugs
Why choose Weefsel Pharma as a Suspension Manufacturer in India?
- Best Pricing
- Capacity for large scale Suspension production
- Delivery to 50+ Countries
- Delivery coupled with Timeliness
- Delivered to 5000+ Companies
- Highest standards for Testing sessions
- Higher quality active and inactive ingredients
- Highest standards for Storage
- Manufacturing both Branded and Generic drugs
- World-Class Quality
Quality solutions followed for Suspension Manufacturing by Weefsel Pharma
- As a responsible pharmaceutical manufacturer and exporter, Weefsel Pharma works towards providing a wide range of quality and affordable healthcare solutions.
- Packaging is done with A-Grade materials, and multiple quality checks are maintained in order to assure healthier shelf-life for the packed product.
- All manufacturing units are equipped with world class facilities, machineries, automated systems, etc; to meet a wide range of international market requirements.
- Weefsel Pharma has successfully got into the neo techno domain of manufacturing to build a wide spectrum of healthcare production.
- Exclusive R&D team comprising highly experienced scientists, chemists and technicians from the pharmaceutical industry.
Different Types or Classifications of Pharmaceutical Suspensions Manufactured by Weefsel Pharma
- According to the size or rather diameter of the particle of the dispersed phase, suspensions can be classified as:
- (a) coarse suspension (> 1 μm),
- (b) colloidal dispersion (< 1 μm),
- or (c) nano-suspension (10–100 nm).
- Suspensions can also be classified based on
- (a) the characteristics of the dis-persed phase
- or (b) the dispersion medium,
- and (c) also based on their route of administration.
(a) Considering the concentration level of the dispersed phase, suspensions can be highly concentrated (> 50 % w/w) which are also referred to as slur-ries, while some others are dilute suspensions (2%–10% w/w).
(b) As per the type of the dispersion medium, they can be aqueous or nonaqueous. According to the physical state of the dispersion medium, suspensions can be classified as solid-in-liquid or solid-in-gas (aerosols).
(c) Based on the route of administration, suspensions can be classified as oral, topical, ophthalmic, otic, or nasal suspensions. Each of these can be briefly described as follows:
- (i) Oral suspensions are made for the peroral route of admin-istration and are usually liquid preparations in which solid particles of the active drug are dispersed in a sweetened, flavoured, sometimes coloured, and viscous in nature. Eg: amoxicillin oral suspension comes with 125–500 mg dispersed active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) per 5 mL of suspension. When formulated for use as pediatric drops, the concentration of suspended API is increased for a lower volume of administration. Antacids and radiopaque suspensions generally contain higher concentrations of dispersed solids.
- (ii) Topical suspensions or lotions are only for external applications; designed for dermatologic, cosmetic, and protective purposes. These suspensions may have some perfume, but do not require any sweeteners or flavours as in the case of oral suspensions.
- (iii) Injectable suspensions may contain from 0.5% to 30% w/w of solid particles; designed for intramuscular or subcutaneous administration. Eg: procaine penicillin G suspension is intended for intramuscular administration.
- (iv) Otic suspensions are intended for administration into the ear; most of which are antibiotics, corticosteroids or anal-gesics for the treatment of ear infection, inflammation, and pain. Eg: cortisporin otic suspension contains polymyxin, neomycin, and hydrocortisone for antibiotic and anti-inflammatory effects.
- (v) As the name suggests, Rectal suspensions are administered via the rectal cavity. These are used for the treatment of various colon disorders. Eg: 5-acetyl salicylic acid (5-ASA) rectal suspension enema is used as an anti-inflammatory treatment for ulcerative colitis.
- (vi) Aerosol suspensions are used for inhalation of drugs and their absorption by the lung.
- (vii) Suspensions of liposomes, microspheres, microcapsules, nanospheres, or nanocapsules are meant for targeted and controlled application of drugs.
- (viii) Most vaccines are suspensions in regards to immunity. Eg: The vaccines of cholera vaccine and tetanus are some popular suspensions.
Various uses or purposes of Weefsel Pharma Suspensions
- Administration of vaccines
- Applicable for poorly soluble drugs
- Avoiding unpleasant tastes of certain drugs
- Controlled administration of drugs
- Controlled absorption of drugs
- Maintaining stability of certain drugs
- X-ray contrast agents are also formulated as suspensions; Eg: Barium sulphate for the examination of the alimentary system
Most Commonly preferred list of Suspensions manufactured by Weefsel Pharma
- Aceclofenac and Paracetamol Suspension
- Albendazole Oral Suspension
- Amoxicillin and Potassium Clavulanate Oral Suspension
- Azithromycin Oral Suspension
- Cefixime and Ofloxacin Oral Suspension
- Cefixime Oral Suspension
- Cefpodoxime Proxetil Oral Suspension
- Cefuroxime Oral Suspension
- Chloramphenicol Suspension
- Domperidone Suspension
- Ibuprofen and Paracetamol Suspension
- Mebendazole Suspension
- Mefenamic Acid and Paracetamol Suspension
- Metronidazole and Furazolidone Suspension
- Ofloxacin and Metronidazole Suspension
- Ofloxacin and Ornidazole Oral Suspension
- Ofloxacin Suspension
- Ondansetron Suspension
- Paracetamol and Promethazine Suspension
- Paracetamol (Acetaminophen) Oral Suspension
- Paracetamol, Phenylephrine and Chlorpheniramine Suspension
- Ivermectin and Albendazole Oral Suspension
- Quinine Suspension
- Sucralfate Suspension
- Sulfadoxine and Pyrimethamine Suspension