Weefsel Pharma- Tadalafil Manufacturer and Exporter in India
It is quite alarming the way, the rate at which people across the globe suffer from medical issues concerning their sexual life is increasing day by day. Many of them are due to severe lifestyle patterns and even psychological problems.
We at Weefsel Pharma, feel proud to have been able to manufacture and export pharmaceutical drugs that are highly efficient, not only against such problems along with addressing a few other issues as well.
What is Tadalafil?
Having the brand name of Cialis, Tadalafil happens to be a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor (PDE5 inhibitor) i,e a vasodilatation pharmaceutical drug; just like sildenafil citrate, vardenafil and udenafil.
|Tadalafil and Dapoxetine Tablets||20mg + 30mg, 20mg + 60mg, 40mg + 60mg||View|
|Tadalafil Oral Jelly||20mg||View|
|Tadalafil Tablets||10mg, 2.5mg, 20mg, 40mg, 5mg, 60mg, 80mg||View|
|Sildenafil and Tadalafil Tablets||100mg + 20mg, 100mg + 40mg||View|
How does Tadalafil work?
Nitric oxide from nerve terminals and endothelial cells stimulates the synthesis of cyclic guanosine monophosphate; which is commonly known as cyclic GMP or cGMP, in the smooth muscle cells of the corpus cavernosum penis. The cGMP relaxes smooth muscle and increases blood flow to the corpus cavernosum. Pharmaceutical drugs like Tadalafil that fall under the category of PDE5 inhibitor and schedule H, work by simply increasing the amount of cGMP.
Ways of administering Tadalafil
Tadalafil is usually consumed in the form of tablets having 2.5, 5, 10, and 20 mg strengths.
Common usage or treatments by Tadalafil
- Erectile Dysfunction: Erectile Dysfunction is a condition when there is a lack of blood flow in penis, due to which a man fails to attain and maintain erection required during sexual intercourse. This type of medical issue might happen due to physical complications post an injury or ailments or even due to some psychological conditions such as anxiety, stress, depression, etc. It might also occur out of chronic lifestyle factors such as obesity, smoking, drinking, etc.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: Benign prostatic hyperplasia is a condition when there is a non-cancerous growth of the prostate gland, which is a walnut-sized gland located just below the bladder that secretes fluid to transport the sperm. As the prostate surrounds the urethra, the tube that carries urine out of our body, an increase in the size of this gland may lead to difficulties in urination, weak urinary stream, frequent urination, loss of bladder control, etc.
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension is a condition when there is increased blood pressure within the arteries of the lungs. This leads to shortness of breath and eventually fainting, tiredness, chest pain, swelling of legs, and increased rate of heartbeat.
- Premature ejaculation: In this case, a man fails to maintain the erection required during sexual intercourse, and the reasons behind its occurrence might be similar to that of erectile dysfunction.
Usual side effects of Tadalafil
- Stuffy nose
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Pain in the arms, legs and the back
- Muscle pain
When to avoid Tadalafil?
- Heart disease
- Kidney ailments
- Liver problems
- Optic issues (Glaucoma, a problem with retina, etc.)
Compatibility of Tadalafil with other medicines
- Alfuzosin- Medium
- Carbamazepine- Medium
- Ketoconazole- Medium
- Phenytoin- Medium
Substitutes of Tadalafil
- 3-alkyl indole
- Alpha-amino acid or derivatives
- Aromatic heterocyclic compound
- Carbonyl group
- Carboxamide group
- Carboxylic acid derivative
- Heteroaromatic compound
- Hydrocarbon derivative
- N-alkyl piperazine
- Organic nitrogen compound
- Organic oxide
- Organic oxygen compound
- Organonitrogen compound
- Organooxygen compound
- Organopnictogen compound
- Tertiary carboxylic acid amide